1

hii, this is the first chapter of the sequel to sleepover. if you havent read sleepove, go read it first then come to this book to begin the sequel! the last sequel I made, took a long time for people to get engaged in it, so i hope this won't be the same, i hope you enjoy the first chapter of "California."

------------

it was the morning after nate came and talked to me, and did some.. i guess you would say, unholy motions. (wtf)

i walked down the wooden stairs to see a shirtless nate, goddamnit, and he was cooking eggs.

sammy has always been a late sleeper, so i didn't want to bother him. i didn't want to see nate.

i slowly walked to the stairs, to maybe just wait for sammy, but i heard a deep voice.

"morning, lovely." skate greeted me.

"ahh fuck." i mumbled to myself while he placed his hands on my waist.

"get the fuck off of me!" i whisper-yelled.

he put his hands up in surrender. "god damn, chill..."

i suddenly kicked skate away when i saw sammy walk down the stairs.

why is he up so early?

i shook my head and proceeded to run of to him, jumping and wrapping my legs around his torso.

i could hear a slight groan from skate's mouth and he walked back over to the stove.

sammy gave me the cutest cheeky smile and i leaned in to kiss him slowly.

"gosh, get a fucking room." skate mumbled, but it was loud enough that we could both hear him.

"we do." we both said at the same time, laughing.

he set me back on the ground and i held his hand. "why are you up this early?" i asked, looking at the clock.

7:30am.

"i have some pretty big news."

i smiled in excitement and anticipation as i sat down at the table.

"over the year, after i got out of jail, skate and i decided we wanted to start a music career."

---------------

what did you guys think of the first chapter?

comment and vote please ❤

check out my other new stories, "The Senior" and "Meet and Greet" :)