"hey emily. i can't find cole have you seen him-oh my god alison hi. you look so pretty. i love that dress. you look gorge." kiara strisen said.

"thank you. i love your necklace." courtney said fakely.

"oh thanks." she said and smiled.

"oh it's twisted. here. let me." courtney said and went behind her.

"here we go." she said and smirked at me and snapped her back.

"ahh. huh." kiara gasped out.

i jumped and widened my eyes, looking around.

"paralyzed from the waist down..." courtney snapped her body again and kiara's body went limp.

"and dead." courtney said and grinned at me.

i caught kiara's body and looked around.

"the moonstone emily. tick-tock." she said and walked away.

alison pov

"alison emily said you're not allowed to be in part of the plan. you have to go." spencer said.

"emily said i could come!" i argued.

"yes but she texted me. courtney killed someone. now let's go." spencer took my arm and made hanna take me away and we walked out.

emily pov

"i put the body in the trunk for now." i said to caleb.

"we'll dump her when we get back." he explained.

i sighed, "this is exactly what i didn't want caleb."

"emily. it's collateral damage." he said, brushing it off.

"right. which is why we need to call it off." i said, pointing at him and looking out a window of the chem lab on the second floor.

"what? emily. hesitating? again?" caleb said, getting mad.

"hey! don't do this to me. this woman ruined our lives emily. she turned me when we first met her and she is out to kill alison damn it!" he shouted.

"tonight it all ends." he said, his finger against my chest.

i put my hands on my hips and sighed.

he grabbed my shoulders, "we can do it together em. i got your back. always have, always will."

i nodded.

"alright?"

"alright." i said.

spencer pov

"so can you do like a hocus pocus to ace a test?" i asked aria.

she laughed, "i don't know that spell."

i gave her a weird look, "what? that'd be like the first one i'd learn. or maybe like a sex spell or something. i don't know."

aria laughed, "weirdo."

"hey you wanna dance or something while we wait for em and caleb?" i asked.

"spencer we can't...but we can talk. have you talked to toby?" she asked me.

i looked down.

"by the look on your face i'd say no. spence! you can't keep this from him forever. i don't want to date you the same time you're dating toby. it's not fair." she said.

"i know. i'll talk to him. i promise."

aria's phone buzzed.

"it's emily. she said now." aria said.