e p i l o g u e

After She Killed Herself

.

.

.

.

EPILOGUE

-Bree-

To all the people who wants to kill themselves. Don't.

My name is Bree Jones, I was bullied, called names, people stare at me like I'm the worst person you'll ever meet, my friends betrayed me, people left my side, people didn't believe me, called fake, I cut, I have nobody, I was insecure, I felt pathetic, I wanted to drown, I was depressed, I was unhappy.

I was too caught up in my own dark world that I forgot about everything, about how life is great and about how I should've been living it now, because of everything that has happened in my life, I forgot all the positive and focused on the negative, I forgot how even the slightest bit, people still love me.

I forgot that, it's never too late to find happiness, I forgot that those people who were previously around me is just a chapter and I could go on.

I forgot that this is my life and I could control it.

And I only realized that until now, when I saw how people cried for me, how my relatives, cousins, parents and old friends, cried for me.

I left everything behind because I forgot to turn the page.

I realized everything when everything was too late. Too late.

I'm not there anymore, I couldn't continue my life. Because I ended it. Even if it wasn't the end.

Because I let my sadness rule over my whole life.

To all the people who wants to kill themselves. Please don't.

If you regret living now, you'll regret even more if you left. Because you didn't get to see what will happen a year or ten from now.

Think of your siblings, younger or older, if you leave you wouldn't see what will happen after the months and years you've passed, you wouldn't be there to congratulate them, to smile with them as they held their diploma high.

Think of your parents, your Mom and your Dad, if you leave, do you think they'll be happy? Don't say they wouldn't care because they do, they always did, you wouldn't be there to greet them a Happy Mother's day or a Happy Father's Day, you wouldn't be there beside them when they get sick.

Think of your friends, old or recent, what would they feel? Now that their friend is gone? They wouldn't feel happy, because you're missing.

Think of yourself. If you leave you wouldn't see what will happen after 3-10 years, you wouldn't see what you'll become, will you become a Doctor? A Lawyer? An Engineer? Will you become famous? If you leave, you wouldn't get to achieve that dream of yours.

There's still so much time, so much time to figure out how you can be happy, how you can forget about everything.

Don't stop, because it's never too late. Don't be like me. Don't end your life because you think it's the end.

It's never the end. It's never too late.

You'll never know until you do.

Have hope. You don't want to end up like me, it's scary here, if you felt so alone before, you'll feel even more alone here.

It's dark, it isn't hot, nor is it cold. It's so scary because it repeats your biggest nightmare, over and over again. It doesn't stop, it will never stop.

Because this is hell, you repeat the worst moment in your life, and you could never wake up. Even if you want to.

So don't do it. You wouldn't like it here.

You wouldn't want to know what will happen, After you kill yourself.

-----------------------

............ IT'S THE END, IT'S FINISHED, YAY.

(Vote and comment what you think)

[TRIGGERING. IF ONE IS NOT A FAN OF SUICIDAL STUFF / READS THEN YOU BETTER GET OFF THIS BOOK. BECAUSE THIS BOOK IS ABOUT IT. WHATEVER IS IN THIS BOOK IS PURE FICTIONAL ONLY, IT HAS NOT HAPPENED IN REAL LIFE NOR WILL IT. DO NOT COPY EVEN A PAGE OF THIS BOOK WITHOUT THE WRITERS PERMISSION, IT CAN/ WILL GET YOU ARRESTED UNDER THE COURT OF LAW. THANK YOU.]

-des