t w o

After She Killed Herself

.

.

.

.

.

CHAPTER TWO
"It's okay, even the skies cry sometimes."

-Bree-

I walked towards the direction of my former best friend's house, seeing her walking home from school.

I haven't talked to her in a month, haven't even seen her.

I followed her inside. Her Mom greeted her with a smile and a kiss.

"Honey, Bree sent you this." Her Mom said, handing her the soft pink envelope I handed to her a while ago.

She looked at the envelope uneasily, but later on taking it. "But we haven't been talking." She informed silently, she stared at the letter with a prominent confusion and walked towards her room, I sat beside her on her bed and watched as she slowly opened the letter.

Dear Kendall,

Hey, Kens.
It's Bree, well you know that. I'll just go straight to the point, Goodbye. Goodbye, Kendall, and I mean literally, I couldn't take it anymore, I couldn't take the stares, the murmurs, the rumors, the hates, and I couldn't take being without you, I'll miss you so much, Kendall. I wouldn't ever forget you, even if I'm already at the other side. You'll always be my best friend, even if I'm not yours. I'm sorry.
Your Best Friend,
Bree

She stared at the paper with shock, a few teardrops falling towards her cheeks.

"No!" She screamed, sobbing. she cradled the letter with both of her arms, tears wetting her face.

"She can't be...." She cried even more, she let out a cry and looked at the letter, reading it once again.

She placed the letter down and hugged her legs. "Why Bree? Why'd you leave?" She said shakily. My jaw clenched as I stared at my best friend, crying.

I looked away and exited, while her Mom went inside the room.

As I was outside, I still can hear the sounds of her sobs, wiping a few tears of my own, I walked away.

---------------------

:( NDJENDJSJSKKS HI.

[TRIGGERING. IF ONE IS NOT A FAN OF SUICIDAL STUFF / READS THEN YOU BETTER GET OFF THIS BOOK. BECAUSE THIS BOOK IS ABOUT IT. WHATEVER IS IN THIS BOOK IS PURE FICTIONAL ONLY, IT HAS NOT HAPPENED IN REAL LIFE NOR WILL IT. DO NOT COPY EVEN A PAGE OF THIS BOOK WITHOUT THE WRITERS PERMISSION, IT CAN/ WILL GET YOU ARRESTED UNDER THE COURT OF LAW. THANK YOU.]

have a nice day

-des