t h r e e

After She Killed Herself

.

.

.

.

CHAPTER THREE
"It's better when you don't care what others say."

-Bree-

I walked towards my brother's dorm.

I saw him rubbing his face due to frustration, I went inside and sat at the back of his chair.

He knocked down the book where I placed my letter for him, the book flew opened and an envelope slipped out.

He looked at it, furrowing his eyebrows in confusion, he opened it and unfolded the letter.

Dear Brian,

      Brother. Hey big bro, take care of Mom and Dad, will you? Because I won't be able to. Bri, I'm leaving, permanently, I won't be returning, I won't be calling or texting or answering calls, because I won't be physically able to do that, yes, you got the idea right, I'm killing myself. Brian, I won't be able to be there when you graduate college, I wish you would graduate on top, I know I don't often say this to you, but I love you, so much, big bro, but sometimes people need to leave, and it's my time, check on Mom and Dad everyday, okay? I love you and I'll miss you. Forever.
                         Your little sister,
                                        Bree

Brian clutched the letter, placing it on his table, he buried his face in his hands, and like I've never seen him do before, he cried.

"As much as I want to believe it's not true, it is." He said to himself, he picked his phone up and tried calling me.

'It's Bree, I wouldn't be able to take your call because I'm doing something, probably important, leave a message!'

I heard myself say. He slowly placed his phone down and leaned down, placing his elbows on his knee.

He took a picture from his wallet, a picture of us when he graduated high school.

He stared at the picture and cried. "Why, Bree? Why could you be so selfish?" He said, looking at the picture.

My heart broke, not because of what he said, but because of how he's reacting, I never knew how hard it was to watch your brother, who believes that soccer is his life, is now trying to let himself desperately believe that his only sister is still breathing and alive.

---------

Poor Brian..... ;(

[TRIGGERING. IF ONE IS NOT A FAN OF SUICIDAL STUFF / READS THEN YOU BETTER GET OFF THIS BOOK. BECAUSE THIS BOOK IS ABOUT IT. WHATEVER IS IN THIS BOOK IS PURE FICTIONAL ONLY, IT HAS NOT HAPPENED IN REAL LIFE NOR WILL IT. DO NOT COPY EVEN A PAGE OF THIS BOOK WITHOUT THE WRITERS PERMISSION, IT CAN/ WILL GET YOU ARRESTED UNDER THE COURT OF LAW. THANK YOU.]

(Vote and Comment what you think.)

-des