f i v e

After She Killed Herself

.

.

.

.

CHAPTER FIVE
"After every storm is a rainbow."

-Bree-

I ran faster than anything, going back to the place where my body lie dead.

I saw my bloody body and collapsed in front of it.

Vigorously shaking it, I let the tears to continue on falling. "Wake up! Wake up!" I screamed.

"Please! Wake up." My voice cracked as I stopped shaking my body.

I grabbed my arm and tried again, I spotted the blade and took it with anger, throwing it as hard and as far as I can.

"You have to wake up! People still care! They still love you! Wake up!"

I heard sirens all over, I stopped and looked up, seeing my family and Kendall, some police cars, and some ambulance, my body was carried away from me, I tried to grasp my hand but was met with nothing.

With tears falling down my face, I screamed. This isn't happening. This shouldn't be happening.

I opened my eyes and saw nothing but darkness, I looked around, Light appeared, only to show myself, jumping off the cliff, over and over again.

"No!" I tried going near myself but it went away. And then I was all alone, in the darkness.

I was not happy. I let out a sob and fell, crying helplessly.

And that moment, I realized.

the moment after I killed myself.

I regretted it.

---------------

THE END.

THAT'S WHY PEOPLE, SUICIDE IS NEVER THE ANSWER TO ANYTHING.

KEEP DREAMING AND HOPING!!!

(Vote and Comment what you think.)

[TRIGGERING. IF ONE IS NOT A FAN OF SUICIDAL STUFF / READS THEN YOU BETTER GET OFF THIS BOOK. BECAUSE THIS BOOK IS ABOUT IT. WHATEVER IS IN THIS BOOK IS PURE FICTIONAL ONLY, IT HAS NOT HAPPENED IN REAL LIFE NOR WILL IT. DO NOT COPY EVEN A PAGE OF THIS BOOK WITHOUT THE WRITERS PERMISSION, IT CAN/ WILL GET YOU ARRESTED UNDER THE COURT OF LAW. THANK YOU.]

-Des