f o u r

After She Killed Herself

.

.

.

.

CHAPTER FOUR
"Maybe it's not about the happy ending, maybe it's about the story."

-Bree-

I left his dorm shortly, because I couldn't bare to watch more.

I continued walking towards the house. First I went to the back door, seeing my german shepherd running around.

As I reached him, he faced me, only to be met by a lone space, he whimpered as he slightly bowed his head and covered it with his paws. I'm sorry.

That's what I taught him, whenever he does something wrong, he does that, as if he's saying that he's ashamed of whatever that he did.

I bit my lip and turned away, proceeding to go inside. I heard his loud whimpers but I didn't dare to look back.

I scanned the living room, breathing in as I walked up the stairs, stopping in front of my parent's bedroom.

Dear Mom and Dad,

         I love you.
I love you guys so much, but I'm afraid I have to say goodbye, through these seventeen years you've never failed to show how much the both of you really cared, I'm sorry I have to do this, but you have to understand, I'm tired of suffering, I'm tired of everything, though your love was enough, I was still unhappy, and the only way is to end it, so I can be happy, please don't be sad, please still hope, Brian is still there, he'll help you guys, he'll take care of the both of you. Thank you for everything.
                        With all the love a daughter can give,
                               Bree

I walked in, and took in the sight of my Mom, who was tightly clutching her chest as she cried, the letter and envelope lying on the floor.

She continued crying as my breathing continued to heave, my Dad barged in and hugged my Mom as if his life depended on it.

My Mom screamed and my Dad pursed his lips as a few tears fell as well.

"She's happy now, honey. She's happy now." He said, he raised his head and looked at the door, as if waiting for me to barge in and hug them, grief and longing was present in his eyes, a tear fell down from my eye.

And then I ran.

----------------------------

:o WHERE YOU GOIN BREE?!

(Vote and Comment what you think.)

[TRIGGERING. IF ONE IS NOT A FAN OF SUICIDAL STUFF / READS THEN YOU BETTER GET OFF THIS BOOK. BECAUSE THIS BOOK IS ABOUT IT. WHATEVER IS IN THIS BOOK IS PURE FICTIONAL ONLY, IT HAS NOT HAPPENED IN REAL LIFE NOR WILL IT. DO NOT COPY EVEN A PAGE OF THIS BOOK WITHOUT THE WRITERS PERMISSION, IT CAN/ WILL GET YOU ARRESTED UNDER THE COURT OF LAW. THANK YOU.]

-des