Part 10

I sit there, on my bed. What have I done to my life? Why did I do this to myself? Oh, yeah. I remember. No one liked a fat Anna. I mean, who would? Who would like a girl like me? My doctor says I have to gain 5 pounds before I can go back to my home.

No one has came to visit me. Not even my parents. You would think that out of all the people in the world, my parents would have came and saw me at least once. I've met a a girl who is two years younger then me. She starved herself to the point that she passed out in school during P.E. Her name is Kourtney.

I feel so selfish. My parents are spending so much on me just so I can get better. I wonder what would have happened if they hadn't found out. The nurses here are actually kind. It still doesn't change the fact I'm in a rehab facility. I wonder what the people at school think of me. Do they know? Do they care?

Why would anyone care about you, Anna? What was I thinking. I just want to be skinny, go back to a normal life. But, what IS normal?

A/N so sorry for not updating! My iPod wasn't letting me publish. But now I have a new phone ! I really hope you guys are still reading and enjoying the story! I will try and update soon! Xxx