Part 6

No one really does understand in this family, how much their words hurt me. Like my dad, he keeps dropping hints that I am overweight. I'm trying to fix that. I just want to scream at them and tell them I'm trying. I'm trying to be perfect for their sake. I don't want my family to be humiliated of me. I, I just want them to be proud of me.

I don't want Brendon to make fun of me anymore, or think that I'm just his 'fat sister'. I don't want Mkayla and her friends making fun of me anymore. I mean, I know I'm not doing this the healthiest way of losing weight. But, I'm losing some at least. It's been two weeks, I've lost only 10 pounds. It sucks. My goal is 100 pounds. Hopefully it will happen.

I have been exercising, and have been counting my calories, if I do eat. I love going to school, because I can just throw my lunch away. For the first few days, I was hungry, really really hungry. Then I just got used to it. My family doesn't seem to notice, or they just really don't care, if I don't come down for dinner, or that I skip breakfast almost every morning.

I just want to lose the weight, maybe I can be skinny, perfect, and not an embarrassment for my family. That's all I want, and I am going to do the best I can for it to happen, even if it kills me.

A/N okay, so I'm from a state that doesn't say dinner, so if I ever do have a 'dinner' moment, I might slip up and say supper, instead of dinner. And if ever they have 'soda' I say pop, not 'soda'. So, sorry if I do say those words instead of soda and dinner. C:I honestly think this one is better than the other one.