Lesson 4// out of date pasta and artfilical jello

Cameron Dallas

As the group headed for lunch Cameron stayed back a bit.

Hands stuffed in his pockets, he watched his girlfriend and a guy he's meant to call his friend continue to openly flirt.

It was hard for Cameron to love Harper, painfully hard.

At first they only starting dating because the popularity system pushed them together, Cameron didn't even know her very well when 'Carper' started. She was just a mutual friend. But over this 4 year process Cameron had falling in love with the loud mouth blonde, he thought she would like him back but no.

Jack waltzed into the picture with his bad boy ways and took her completely off him, fucking her senseless in the process.

Of course Cameron is heartbroken, he's tried to get over her. Hooked up with a few girls, but none of them are Harper.

They could never be, as hard as they tried.

So Cameron stayed quiet and broken, day in day out watching his girlfriend slip away into the arms off a guy who'll ditch her when he gets bored.

Plus if he did speak up, the popular circle would completely shatter and Cameron would not want to be responsible for that break up.

This resulted in him continuing the prankster, cheeky boy act that once might of attracted Harper.

"You coming bro?!" Shouted Nash, questioning his best friend solum look. Cameron snapped back to reality before shouting a cheerful "yeah just thinking about how much I failed that math test we had yesterday!"

Oh how he wanted to tell the over half of cash the truth.

Catching up with the others they all entered the lunch hall.

The pungent smell of out of date pasta and artificial jello filled the air as Cameron's nostrils got the stick of it.

"The beautiful smell of lunch hey?" Laughed Shawn, trying to make a joke. The boy wouldn't have a career in comedy that's for sure, thought Cameron.

"Damn right" Thea muttered as the class headed towards where lunch was served.

Whisperers broke out across the lunch hall as people were shocked to see different cliques merging.

Especially the non populars and the populars.

Cameron looked over to the table where he normally eats, seeing his friends glare at him. Cameron tried to simmer the situation down by mouthing 'I'll explain' but it seemed like they were taking none of this.

Great, Cameron hated change and this was destroying everything.

"This is horrible, I'm being seen out with these people" Harper complains, nodding to the likes of Adeline and Matt.

"They're humans like us Harper plus they seem cool" Nash hummed as he grabbed his tray.

"Cool? Nash don't you see this is all going to-to-to shit!" Harper exclaimed.

"Harper please give them a chance? At least don't create a scene" Cameron begged as he moved along to get his lunch, the other following suit.

"Plus some of them are hot as fuck, have you seen Adeline?" Jack exclaimed going to sit down after he got his lunch, smirking as he left the truth bomb blow up.

Harper just froze.

She never could handle the truth or even a slight rival, she'd normally get one of her minions to take care of them.

"You alright babe?" Asked Cameron, hugging the tall blonde girl

. "Yeah-yeah fine! He's just making a joke" she smiled getting her lunch, trying to brush it off.

"Joke? Harp he over sexualises and uses women all the time, including you" Nash added into the conversation.

"Shut up!" Harper shouted making the lunch line go quiet.

"I'm with cam here, what would anything to do with Jack concern me?" She snapped before flicking her hair and heading to go sit down at the table he picked out.

Cameron hung his head low and he picked out his lunch and drink. He waited for Nash to follow as he collected his thoughts.

"You alright?" A concerned Nash asked.

"She's just blind, I love her so much but she falls for his trap everytime. She's meant to love me, were boyfriend and girlfriend after all" Cameron sighed while paying for his lunch.

"She'll she sense soon, anyway looks like he's ready to move on" Nash stated before walking to the table.

Cameron followed him quietly, thinking about this last statement.

Was Jack going to move along to Adeline?

Would this mean Harper would finally love him?

A smiled appeared on Cameron's face for the first time today, he finally had a plan.

"Why are you so happy?" Thea chuckled sitting down.

"Nothing" Cam smirked as Adeline headed over, chatting to Robyn.

"Ad, there's room next to Jack" Cameron smiled after seeing her trying to figure out where's there a place.

She smiled at his kindness and took his suggestion, sitting down next to Jack. He instantly rejected Harper and started flirting with Adeline;the poor girl was oblivious to his games.

"Cammy?" Squeaked out the pet name giving to him by Harper. She was obviously jealous and annoyed at this rejection. She still turned to Cameron though, making his heart flutter.

"Yeah babe?" He smiled.

"Kiss me".

Finally he thought as he placed his lips against her as the two started making out at lunch table.

He was enjoying himself too, the way her lips moulded together perfectly, but all that came crashing down with one simple sentence.

"Them lips feel good don't they?" Chucked Jack, his arm around Adeline.

Cameron pulled away puzzled. He turns to face Jack to see him plastering his famous smirk.

"What's that meant to mean?" Challenged Cameron.

Harper was finally ignoring Jack and focusing her attention on cameron but Jack had to start a fight. Get the spotlight some what back on him.

Unfortunately Cameron was giving in.

"You know? When she gives blow jobs and stuff, last night was sloppy though harp" Jack tutted.

Cameron began to see red as he stood up clenching his fist.

He was teasing him, making him angry. It's like Jack knew all the right words to wind Cameron up and Cameron was taking the bait. Just like the tuna he just ate for lunch.

"You better shut the fuck up Gilinsky" Cameron threatened.

"Or what?" Jack laughed.

That what it for Cameron, he fist connected with Jacks jaw sending him stumbling backwards.

Jack held his jaw as he glared at Cameron. That was his best facial piece and Cameron had left a pretty mark causing Jack to see rage

"YOU FUCKING ARSEHOLE, IT'S NOT MY FAULT YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH" Jack screamed.

Harper ran to his side as the rest of the group just looked at him in shuck.

Apart from Adeline, she just looked hurt, betrayed even. She trusted Cameron.

They were all taken Jacks side. Giving Cameron made the punch but non of this would of happened if Jack wasn't the cocky bitch he is. With that Cameron stormed out the, regretting nothing but one thing, and that was the least expected thing of all.

Hope you guys liked this chapters, I wrote it on the plane!

What'll do you think will happen next? Any change in ships?