4

Everything is ready. They inject me a serum and in 3..2..1... I'm in sleep...

....

"Is she okay?"
"What did they do?"
"She's breathing."
"Omg did you just fart? Omg."
"No. Stop."
"I can't blame her why she's not breathing."
"Wait wait, she's moving."

I open my eyes and find myself somewhere, I can't regonize this place. A boy with dark skin is standin right in front of my face with a huge smile on his face. Uriah.
"U-riah?" I whisper.
"You thought you could be saved from me? A..a hell no." He said. I smiled.
"What happend?" I ask.
"Oh nothing really." I hear Niall voice, my other friend. "You were trying to turn the world upside down while we saved your dump ass. Normal things ad usuall." They both smiled.
"Niall can you leave us a moment?" Asked Uriah.
"Sure." He says.

After Niall left Uriah got more serious.
"What were you trying to do Nycto?" I couldn't understand if be was angry or scared or mad at me.
I didn't answer.
"He tried to kill Eric, why would you think he would save him?"
"Because he said so." I said.

He stood up and start walking around.
"I never thought you would be so stupid Nycto, NEVER. How-How could you trust him? I-I can't understand what were you thinking?" He was shouting at me, something that never happend before. "You know none of you would be alive if I wasn't here, you know?"
"How did you came here?" I asked.
"Max told me you were here and when I came at your room I found the letter. You forgot the address so the mailman had vrought it back, but-but this doesn't matter. What you did is totally childish and unlogical."
"Sorry." I said. "I'm sorry." I started crying.
He start shouting and came and sit next to me.
"It was all a game Nycto. And I thought you were a good player." He stood up and left.
What happend with Gordon? What about Eric? No one told me. They were so mad about my act they forgot to tell me. After a while I noticed I was in a Dauntless room.

...

The door knocked."Come in." I said. The door opened and a man came inside. He had a white cloth in a part of his head. His eyes were blue and his face was pale. His body was well built and he was wearing Dauntless clothes. He smiled.

"Eric." I said and stood up. I run to him and hugged as strong as possible. Tears was running through my eyes. "Eric, oh my God it's you." I said and kisses him.
"Yeah it's me." He said and smiled. "Nycto, Nycto." His face got serious. "Nycto." His voice was tuning into Max's voice?

I opened my eyes. Max.
"Nycto." He said. "How are you?"
I looked around, no Eric. A dream.
"Eric. Where's Eric?" I asked.
"He-We couldn't save him. No one know where he is."
"Noo." I screamed. "How? Why?"
"Uriah saved you but when he got to Eric room they had took him. And Gordon disappeared too. "
"No. No." I cried.
"We'll do whatever it needs to take him back Nycto. I swear." He said and left.

I stood up and went to the mirror. My face was pale, my eyes were dark around and my hairs were a mess. Someone was hurting and I put my hand on my chest and noticed a scar. Uriah had stopped the operation maybe. I got outside and went to Eric's room. Everything was the same, eben the bed was messed. I grabbed his pillow. It still uad his smell. His smell who drugged me like nothing else. His smell who kept me alive. I laid and stood there for hours. No eating, no drinking, no talking. Just me and his smell. Me and my emptiness, me and my darkness.