•2•

"If only I knew, what I know today.." I whispered in his ear and kissed his forhead. It's been two days after his last hemoragy. His health now it's comlicated. Appears that a part of his brain is damaged from the hit and only time could cover it. I still have some hope, but it's been a long time without hearing his voice, looking his eyes. I really try to be strong for him, but it's hard. There's no sign from him. I really do miss him and it's all my fault. I didn't let him explain what happen. That moment was horrible. I never thought he would cheat on me. Well I can't say he cheated me now? I've learnt almost everything. One day Max took me at his office and told me the story about his demons, his shades. Firstly, it was hard to believe, but on the other hand everything made sense, all his actions, all his mood changes, everything. I understood why he did that to me, why he always hurted me. It's not his fault. I have forgiven him and now I just want him back. I will tolerate everything he will do, even bad things, just for him. "Please God bring him back! I can't live this life without him." I said while looking up with my eyes closed and tears fell. I left his room. It was midnight. This last month I've stayed at Erudites. They allowed me because of Max. I stay in a small room near Eric's. I visit him everyday and wait for a miracle, but nothing. The surgery on my hand went good, now it's left just a scar. How stupid? I slept with thoughts in my head. Like everynight I pray to God for a miracle to save him. I never believed in this things, but I needed a miracle.

-

I wake up from a voice. It was Aragota, the nurse.

"What's going on?" I say with a sleepy voice.

"Eric, he moved, now the doctors are at him. I think he will wake up." I could hear the excitment on her voice. Aragota stood by me all this month. She was a pretty girl nearly at twenties.

"Oh my God!" I say and jump from my bed and run to his room. I looked at the door's window and see doctors around him. I'm so happy, I can't stay in one place. I hug Aragota and jump from happiness. After 10 minutes doctors get outside and I enter.

"Babe I know you could do it." I say and kiss him.

"We hope he'll wake up in two days." Says Gonan, one of the doctors.

"I'm so happy Gonan."

"Me too. He's a strong man, it's unbelieveable how he could resist all te treatments." He says.

"Yeah I know." I say. Gonan greets me and get outside.

I jump fom happiness around room while thanking God for hearing me. I sit next Eric and grabb his hand.

"I knew it. I knew you would do this. You're...you're my strong baby, my strong man. I never stoped hopin on you and I promise i would stay near you ever moment. I will forgive all of your mistakes. I don't care about nothing at all, I just want you next to me."

I was talking and laughing at same time when I hear a low voice. It was him.

"N..y..c..t..o." He says and his lips curves a little.

"Omgg omgg Eric." I say and tears fell from my eyes. He opens his eyes and look at me. I've missed those eyes. He wipes my tears with his hands. He looks so exhausting, but he's here.

"Baby I'm so so happy, wait, hapiness is nothing comparing with this."

He laughs.

"Nycto I'm sorry, I..."

"Shtt." I put my finger on his lips.

"I know everything, just let us forget the past." I say and kiss him.

"I love you." He says. I say that back and go to call the doctors. They come inside very happy for what happened. They congrat Eric and make him a medicine so he could fell asleep and feel less tired.

-

I was walking to my room, when I hear a voice from Gonor's room.

"I'm sorry." He said with a low voice as a whisper. "He resisted every treatments, I just don't understang why."

"Because you're not able to just kill someone." Said a creapy voice. Looked like an old mens voice before he dies.

"I'm sorry, I would try to do that again."

"No." The voice dissagreed. "His girlfriend would understand if we kill him now. Killing him through medicines it was a brilliant idea but you ruined everything."

"I'm sorry." Gondor said again. Suddenly the cup I had on the hand fell and made a noise. I ran to my room. I was confused. Who would like to kill Eric and why? I should discover that