Chapter 10

Dan's POV

I opened my eyes and saw Jared kissing me. Why would he kiss me? He used to bully me all the time. I didn't even know he was gay. I didn't pull away though. I kissed him back. He has really soft, plumped, warm lips. When he finally pulled away, he said maybe I really am gay. Same here, I thought. I'm sorry Dan. I know its weird that a person that bullied you kissed you. But I have been really attracted to you. I just never came to except myself as being gay. I always bullied you because I wanted to get close to you. I know I could of just became your friend. But everyone would pick on you even more. I know I don't deserve you, but please will you go out with me?
This moment really shocked me. Jared is really asking me out. I know he bullied me an that shit, but I can't keep liking Phil. Maybe Jared will help me get him off my mind. Yes...I replied. He kissed me again harder. I kissed back. His hands slid down my back and down to my ass. I wrapped my arms tightly around his neck and pulled him closer.

I could get used to this. He may have been bullying me for years, but his lips are something I could get use to. They are just so addicting. We pulled away out of breath. I missed the warmth of his lips. We left the park and walked to my house holding hands. My parents weren't home. THANK GOD. We're in my room, laying on my bed.
Jared: You're beautiful (I blushed). I'm sorry for hurting you. I promise to never let me or anyone ever hurt you.
Thanks Jared, I kissed his cheek.
Jared: I want to show you off. Let me take you to a party, tomorrow night.
Who's going?
Jared: Well it's a small get together. Nothing too big. It's going to be me, Phil, PJ, Seth, Charlie, Emma, Becky, Jessica, Emily, Brianna,  Alice , Stephanie, and Ally. With a few other people.
Sure I guess. Where is it at.
Jared: Well it's at Emma's house, but I'll pick you up tomorrow. With the rest of the guys.
I nodded.
** 1 hour later**
Jared left 2 minutes ago. All we pretty much did was kiss a lot. I can't believe I'm dating Jared. I guess I'm bisexual. (Gay ) Should I tell Phil I'm dating him. I'll text him about it.

Phil's POV

I was scrolling through tumblr, when I saw that Dan texted me.
Dan:):Hey Phil, you won't believe who kissed me.
Me: Who?
Dan:): Jared kissed me at the park. He also asked me out.
My heart hurts. I was shocked. I didn't know Jared was gay. Maybe that's why he didn't care that me and PJ dated.

Me: Really?! I didn't know you liked him, but congrats Howell.
Dan :): He has a way to make you fall for him. ;)
Me: Ew tmi
Dan :): Shut up peasant.
Me: wtf? Peasant? Your strange Howell.
Dan :): You know you love me.

My chest physically hurts.

Me: You wish Howell.
Dan:):Also I'm going with you guys to the party tomorrow. Wait you have to see PJ tomorrow. Are you going to be okay?
Shit I forgot PJ was going. He's probably going to take Chris with him. My hearts hurts.

Me: Yeah I'm going to be fine. Got to go Dan. I'm going to sleep. Bye

Lies I just don't want to talk to Dan anymore.
Dan :): Night Phil xxx

Xxx? What's up with that. He's never
done that. My phones beeped again. It's Jared.

Jared: Sup Lester
Me: Hi Anderson
Jared: I need to tell you guys all something. But I want to tell you first.
Me: okay, what is it?
Jared: I'm gay Phil
Me: I feel honored and don't worry it's okay. I won't judge you. I am in no position to judge anyone.
Jared: Thank you Phil. I love you so much. I see you as my only real friend.
Me: I love you too. No homo.
Jared: Ha, anyways you going tomorrow.
Me: Maybe. I'm not sure if I want to see PJ tomorrow.
Jared: Why not? I thought you guys were dating.
Me: We were. He cheated on me with the new kid.
Jared: Chris? Seriously. He's such a twat. Wait aww Phil are you ok?
Me: I guess. I was falling for another guy, but I found out he's dating someone else.
Jared: That sucks. Who's the guy?
Me: An old friend from Manchester. Also I got to go. I'm going to bed. Night Anderson
Jared: Okay bye Lester, sleep tight.

Wow Jared's getting nicer. First I lost PJ and now I lost Dan. Well Dan's technically not mine mine. I'm just falling for him hard. FUCK! Now I have to see him lovey dovey with Jared tomorrow. I hate my life. But it's Jared and Dan. BE HAPPY. ITS NOT HARD TO FAKE A SMILE.