Chapter 6 part 1

The Gate Chapter 6

hey guys soory for the long wait i was in wiscousin visiting a relative and didn't have internet connection does any on actually read this????? btw i'm a guy so you guys need to stop calling me she and such.............

==============================================================================

Butch awoke once again in the medical tent. This time the nurse wasn't there, Optis suddenly walked in stalked by two heavily armed guards. "Ahh, Butch how are you?" he questioned, "Why the nice act?" Butch asked with an emotionless voice, "Eh, your smarter than i expected. I'm here to bring bad news." Optis said with a silent chuckle, " What news?" Butch questioned, " Your performance was..... well embaressing. So your spot will be taken by Dartis." Butch stood staring dagger at Optis. " Carful butch think of the odds." Optis said as his guards advanced. Butch sprang into action jumping on the bedstand then oven Optis' men. He landed behind Optis and wispered into his ear, " Odds are not of any concern to me." Optis then fainted and his guards tried to stab Butch with their spears. He ducked then rolled into one of them, then he pulled the guards body over him as the other one tried to stab him he stabbed his partner. It punchured his chest cavity and stabbed his heart. Butch threw the body off before the guard could retrieve his weapon. The guard pulled a gladius out of his belt and took a wild swing at Butch. He jumped back and then forward slamming his sholder into the guard collarbone breaking it instantly. He then picked up the guards sword and stabbed it into the guards throat. Butch sat down on the cot and waited for Optis to wake up. Several hours later Optis slowly sat up, "Ahh Optis you have awoken from your sloth-like slumber." Butch stated, "Y-y-y-you." Optis stuttered, " What have you done to my men?!" Butch just laghed at this, " I'll have you killed!" Optis shouted, " No, you won't you'll give me my spot back and i'll fight and bring your house glory." Butch said as if it was the plan all along. Optis though about it hmm Butch can fight but, can he win a primus even if it is just a novice primus -ar me" Butch's voice suddenly interupted his thoughs, " I've thought about it and your right Butch you can fight in the tournament." Now i win either way hahaha if he wins i get better repuatation if he loses i'm rid of him. Butch looked at him quizzicly then turned and walked out of the tent.

==============================================================================

sorry its in parts again guys but i need to space these out or i'll get board soo bye and i'm a guy =) ok i've decided not to post any f the other chapters until i get 250 take note i have till 9.3 done thanks peoples

-SCOTT