"So you know Valerie, right?" He starts off and I nod. "Do you like her?" I nod again. "Okay good... Soo Valerie and I have been dating for a while now--" I cut him off by coughing up and suffocating on my own saliva.

"Wait what?" I quickly get up to get water. After I drink half a liter, I take a deep breath.

Toby who just has been watching, continues his story. "Yeah Valerie and are dating for a couple of months now.... But we keep it private to see if we're actually working out." He explains.

SHE's CHEATING ON NIALL!!!!!!!!! is all I hear yelled in my head. I should tell Toby right now that she's dating Niall and I should tell Niall that she's dating Toby, but nothing leaves my mouth. Toby would probably not believe me anyway, neither would Niall. It's sounds unbelievable to me, so how am I supposed to make them believe it? The one who should tell them is Valerie herself. But I don't think that she wants to. I don't think that she plans on telling them ever either. Like, she got it all. A famous boyfriend with who she can travel the world with and a boyfriend who stays at home with her when the other one is gone. Sounds perfect, if you ignore the fact that she's cheating...

"Isn't she rumoured to be with Niall from one direction?" I ask. My voice is just a whisper and I am surprised that I can even talk right now.

"They are just friends." Toby smiles. "Are you okay Olivia?" He ask and I nod.

"I'm-I'm okay... What was it you wanted to talk about?" I ask. Next thing you know is that she's pregnant, I think and get scared that it might be even true. I thought Valerie is a nice girl. I didn't expect her to be a cheater. Not Valerie. All those weeks we got to know each other, for her to be a cheater is last thing I would have expected.

"Can you help me organize a date for us? You once told me that you did one for your best friend and her now boyfriend. Can you help me too?" As much as I would love to help him, I can't. She's cheating on him. My heart and brain says no but I am nodding. I literally don't make any sense right now. I never do. "Really?" Toby questions and I nod. I want to be a good friend and help but at the same time I think it's wrong because she cheats on him.
"Sure." I weakly smile at him. I'm too shocked and confused and sad for both of the boys, to smile genuinely, even though I genuinely want to help him.

It knocks on the door again and I get up while Toby sits down on my bed. To my surprise it's Niall. "Niall?!" My eyes widen and I want to sink into a puddle on the floor. From now on, I'll sleep in long sleeve clothes only!, I decide.
"Hey... What-what are you..?" He gets cut off by Toby calling out my name. "Who is that?" Niall furrows his eyebrow as his hands form fists. "Who is that?" He repeats louder.

I've never seen him or heard him that angry before. There's not even a reason. His voice is deeper, his blue eyes are darker. It seems like he's ready to punch whoever comes in his way.
"It's Toby." I take a step back. Niall's eyes widen, his eyebrows go up and he licks his upper lick whilst looking away.

"What is he doing here?" He heavily exhales and then looks me directly in the eyes.

"Olivia!" Toby exclaims again.

"He-he came over to--" I couldn't finish because Niall punches the wall next to my door. "What the fuck?!" I explain as I jump back.

"What is he doing here?" He asks once again.

"What are YOU doing here?!" I ask back. Niall looks at his fist that is swollen and red. He takes a deep breath. "What's your problem?"

"He's my problem." He says quietly. I nearly didn't hear it. Niall is breathing heavily and just stares me in the eyes.

"Olivia." I hear Toby's voice and then step coming closer.

"I-I thought..." Niall starts and runs his fingers through his hair.

"You thought what?" I ask and step closer to him. I can feel Toby's presence few steps behind me.
"I thought... I thought nothing." Niall sharply turns around and walks off. I roll my eyes and give Toby a sign to give me a minute before I run after him.

"Niall!" I exclaim and hope that everyone else is asleep and doesn't hear us. I pray that no one will come out and see us like this. Niall angry and me in just a shirt and shorts. "Niall!" I get a hold of his wrist and pull him back. He spins around and glares at me. If glares could actually kill people, I would be dead by now. I feel tears building up. Millions of feelings rush through me. I'm angry at him and furious because he's angry for no reason. At the same time I am sad and hurt. A tiny second I even was afraid of him but I know that he would never hurt me. "Niall." I say once again and a tear escapes.

"What?" Niall yells. "What?" He repeats softer after seeing my tear rolling down my cheeks.

"What's your problem?" I ask and step closer to him.

"My-my problem is that you-you..." His stuttering is kinda cute, I have to admit. "You slept with a guy, you don't even know! That's my problem Olivia!" He throws his arms in the air and I take the change to wrap my arms around him. I hug him and rest my head on his chest. I just had the feeling that he needed a hug, a good hug.

"What-what are you doing?" He asks confused and looks down at me.

"Hugging you." I point out the obvious and close my eyes. I forget. That what he does to me. Niall makes me forget that fact that he just accused me that I had sex with Toby. He makes me forget that I am angry at him and that I was scared of him for a tiny seconds. He makes me forget that any moment someone could come out and see us, maybe even my brother. Everything becomes irrelevant as always. Time stops and it's just us. Niall hugs me back and I can feel my heart racing and my body heating up because of his touch.

"Olivia..." He breaks the silent after a good minute. My heart is still racing and my body is hot, but I am calm and relaxed. I look up at him and put my finger on his lips.

"Shhhh." I smile and put my arm back around him. "Don't talk." I tell him and take a deep breath to take in his scent. I missed it. I missed everything about him.

"Just one thing." He says. I roll my eyes and look up at him again. "I missed you, Olivia." My heart skips a beat.

"I missed you too." I smile and kiss his cheek. I step away from him and walk back to my flat. He stands still and touches his cheeks before following me. Close to my flat, I turn around and smirk at him. "By the way, this is my dad's. I stole it from him yesterday because it's comfy And FYI, I'm a virgin."

His reaction is as expected. He gasp and his eyes widen. The dark blue turns into another shade of blue. Desire, lust is in his eyes. Niall bites his lips and his chest slowly goes up and down. "What?" He gasps.

"You heard me right." I smirk and walk into my flat.

"Is everything okay?" Toby instantly asks.

"Yes, everything's alright." I smile. Niall closely follows me.

"Okay, I'll go now. See you on Monday?" He asks as he walks out,

"Sure thing." I say and close the door behind him. I look at Niall who got a hold of my Niall pillow.

"Seriously?" He laughs.

"Yeah." I laugh blushing and take it off him. I throw it back on my bed and get clothes out of my clothes. "Are you coming to work with me." I ask Niall.

"No, I have to do some stuff but I'll drive you and pick you up afterwards." He smirks.

"Perfect." I get into the bathroom and get ready. I don't want Niall to wait any longer, so I just let my hair flat as it is and take my contacts out for a few seconds. Last night, I was too exhausted and tired to take them out and put my glasses on. I wash my face an put them back in. When I step out of the bathroom again, I find Niall laying on my bed, spread out like a starfish. His face is faced down, into my pillows. He takes deep breath and inhales my scent. I shake my head at him and slap his leg.
"Do you always have to hit me when I am here?" He exclaims and gets up.

"Yeah." I smile and take my backpack. "Come on Niall! We don't want me to be late, do we?"

He rolls his eyes and follows me outside. After I lock the door, we get to the elevator. "Why did you even come here?" I ask.