4: In The Beginning [part 2]

- 12:pm

"Your bastard! Leave her out of it" he point the gun at her with shaky hands.

"Or what Mister Hunter. Will you kill me?" She answers cocky with a smile of amuse on her lips. She presses the knife at her chest and look up at Dean again. "Or her?" Dean knew that if he had to do it, he couldn't. All he would see would be her face.

Her eye stars right into Deans as she close the distance between them. He back a few steps and bump into the wall, looking away from her. She laughs with an evil grin before her eye turns yellow.

- 11:am

I sigh and look at Dean, he's wearing a black suit with a white strap around his throat, acting as a priest. " I understand you want to save your family and all that but why are we here? Samuel made it pretty clear that they don't want any help" I whisper under my breath as Mrs. Whittshire comes back with a pot of tea and some cups. She place them on the table and sit down on the cough. She let out a deep sighs and press her hands together.

"Tea anyone?" She asks polite as she pour up one cup to herself. I shake my head and smile polite, Dean do the same and glare at me.

"Bett, it's must be hard. Losing you husband like that and I want you to know that we and the fader is here for you" I do my best to sound reliable but somewhere I loose myself in the lie. I'm not a high fan of the man upstairs.

"Have you noticed anything strange around here? Cold spots, funny smell, flickering lights?" I stop on his foot and smile at Bett. She give us a strange and confuse glare before putting down her tea.

"No, why are you asking fader?"

"No nothing, me and the fader just tried to take your mind of the terrible event" I facepalm myself and sighs before standing up.

"Thank you so much Mrs. Whiteshire. We will not bother you anymore." I walk up to her and embrace her. "If you need anything, don't hesitate to come to the church or pray to the lord. We will always be there" She leads us to the from door and smiles at us. Dean opened the door to see Samuel standing there, just about to knock.

"Fader" he states and then look down to me. I give him an apologizing stare and then look down to the wooden floor. I know I didn't had to do it but I need to keep up my act. I'm supposed to be their daughters best friend.
"I see you beat me here"

"The Lord is funny that way" Dean walks out of the door and stands next to Samuel. "Bett Whittshire, this is my associate. Our senior, senior priest, Fader Chaney" His turn to Samuel with a smirk of his face.

"Please concept our deepest condolences on the behalf of the county diseases" Samuel hands over a fruitcake. Bett accepts it and reply with a low thank you.

Samuel and Dean questioned Bett some more before we exudes ourself and walk down the stairs, leaving the two of them alone. Then the door shuts I smack on his arm.

"I told you!" He pout his lips with a childish look one his face and walk over to Mary and the son. Tearily told us about his father and how he would have one to many drinks on the evening resolving in a few punches at his mom when a stranger came to visit him. He told Tearily that he could mane the beatings stop and the next thing he know his dad is dead. Even it may have been for the better.

The man would comeback in ten years wanting something in return. All my thoughts wanders to a crossroads demon. He pimped his soul without knowing it.
He Denver one thing about the man, his eyes where yellow, pail yellow. Dean stiffs up and clench his jaw before looking over at Mary.