I dont know creeps

Alex
I was trying to help Liu with math but I got a splintering head ache and I looked over at Anna and ushered her over by a tree . " I think I'm going home my head hurts really bad" I say rubbing my head "no don't leave me here with them " she says " but my head hurts " I whine and she pouts " whatever" I say walking back to them trying not to fall over and I sit down not really saying anything but I hear muttering coming from Liu and I try to listen closer " shut up we are not doing that" he says what does he mean by we? "Why not it could work?" I hear in a different voice maybe even more seductive? then I get a call from my mother. I pick it up and walk over so no one hears it.
(M- mom a- Alex )
M- you have to come home
A - why what's wrong?
M- well one of our family friends house was broken into and he got stabbed multiple times and is in the hospital on life support
A- what?! Really?! I will be there in a little bit I'm at the park I will just run home
M- ok see you there
*end of the call*
I hang up and run over and grab my books " I will see you later there is a family problem some one was stabbed I dont know who it is but it's a family friend so I have to go" I say to Anna and she nods and I run off back to my house putting my stuff down and grabbing my phone getting in the car with my parents and my brother as they start to drive off to the hospital and they let me in the room alone first " his face and hair and smile it was all so white and black and red " was all he said when the line went flat and my eyes widen as I call in the doctor and they push me out of the room and I go to the waiting room and tell them what happened except for what he said I told them he said tell everyone I love them . Then the doctor told us that he died and I drove everyone home since the other 3 were crying and I sigh walking upstairs and I turn on the tv in my room and go on the computer looking up what he said and it came up as ' Jeff the killer' fûck why does this happen.
Luis p.o.v
After the girls left for unknown reason we went back to the mansion and I sit on the couch with BEN playing video games then Jeff sits by me " so what happened with the girl ?" BEN asks me and before I can answer Jeff interrupts " what girl?" He asks " a girl that slender thinks could have some potential or whatever along with her best friend " I say then Ben says something " just a girl you are basically obsessed with her" Ben says and I growl " I want to see this girl " Jeff says then we get sucked into bens phone and I sigh as we walk to where her portal is and we look in and we see her sitting on her bed I'm guessing. With just a sports bra and shorts on and I blush "dude she's hot" Jeff says and Ben nods then we see her getting up and grabbing something off the ground and we all watch as she was about to slip off her bra but then she stops closing the computer . Then I feel someone poke my cheek and I look over at the person and it was Ben " your blushing " he says chuckling and I growl " fuck off" sully says as we get sucked out of the computer.