Authors Notes

Wow... Uh... Where to begin? I guess I could start things off simple and easy.
In case you didn't know already, I'm Matthew Dunagan. At the time of this I am 17 years old and just started my senior year in high school. I've been writing since I was in fifth grade, so that's what? seven years? (I'm good at English class not Math) The first story I wrote was originally a Sonic the Hedgehog fan fiction that was actually pretty good. In fact I might rewrite that and publish it here? Maybe if I get enough requests for it. Trust me, you probably won't tell that it's a Sonic fanfic.
Anyway. This has been a great step for me. I'm not gonna lie, publishing my stuff online, I wasn't exactly sure about it. However, after all the praise people have been sending me, even asking me directly when the next chapter of GEOVRU will come out, words cannot describe how happy it makes me to see people enjoy what I plan to spend the rest of my life doing. As far as this story goes, yes it's sad. That seems to be something I'm naturally good at doing. Either sad or angry emotions coming from my stuff. ;D
Okay don't think your gonna keep getting stabbed in the chest with me. I promise I know where I'm good with the story and pretty much all of it is happy. Without spoiling anything about the upcoming adventures of Caedes, here's what I can tell you.
GEOVRU II
- MIO
- Focus more of relationship between Idius and Caedes as friends
- (Sort of) new character
GEOVRU III
- No guns in this game
- focuses more on Caedes deciding to get over the death of Jalis
GEOVRU IV
- returning someplace familiar
- find out a few things about Jalis that wasn't known before
GEOVRU: REPTICATCH
- this one isn't about Caedes
There. I hope that doesn't spoil anything for you. If so, you can blame me, I'm not gonna run away from that.
In case you didn't know, I have written other stuff besides GEOVRU. The Blood Veil Series is my favorite story that I'm working on. Immortal Dreams, the first book. Has been completed for a while, so go read up on it. Quick word of advice however, my writing isn't quite as seasoned as it was for GEOVRU, so I apologize in advance for screw ups and mistakes you may find. Other than that, it is REALLY long compared to this story. It's actually almost three times as long.
The sequel to that, Deathless Memories, is still being written at the moment, but I do have a few chapters up on it, so feel free to read a little on that as well.
Thirdly, another story I'm working on is The _ Project. (It's literally supposed to be said: "The Underscore Project" not "the project" or "the blank project".) This story is a little thing I'm going to be working on for a while, so don't expect it to be worked on much and updated too often. I'm always going to be tweaking it and making things line up right with it since I want to animate it once I learn how to do so in college.
So, I know this was really short and junk but oh well, what else can I say? Thanks again everyone who has favorited this, commented, and written to me about how much you like this. You keep that up, and I'll make sure to keep on entertaining you! Until next time!
-Matthew Dunagan
"PvtSkittlez"