Twenty seven

Author's note:

Third update in a row. This is how i get bored. Enjoy and big thank you to everyone who keeps on reading this made-for-fun story.

A bit of mature scene ahead.. (*˘︶˘*)

Althea's POV

"Are you just going to stare at me?" She said. I removed my sunglasses and just kept on gaping at her. She walked and stood in front of me. She was a sight to behold. She was wearing this bright yellow string bikinis underneath a white sleeveless crochet top barely reaching her crotch. Ugh! Her wind swept hair and natural red cheeks topped it all. What a hottie. Damn!

"Jade?! What the hell are you doing here!? Who told you? Damn it!" I cursed as i sat in a hurry, reaching for my towel and draped it across my body. My book toppled over and fell on the sand.

"Tsk tsk.. Manners, Althea." Jade crossed her arms to her chest and raised an eyebrow. Suddenly, she sat down beside me picked up my book, wiped the sands from it and handed it over. I did not take it but just continued to stare at her in wonder then she removed her sunglasses and then our eyes met. Anger versus amusement. Anger won when she averted her gaze.

"Ok, ok.." she held her hands up in a surrender pose. "looks like i have to explain" she muttered.

I continued to glare in silence and then crossed my arms to my chest waiting for her explanation.

She sighed. Looked at me and then looked down. "I- I got the information from your mom--"

"She told you?!" I exclaimed irritably. I am going to strangle my mother, i swear!

Flashback

"But hija, where are you going? Please don't do this again.." My mom said pleading. I went to our home and cried myself out to her. I told her everything about Riza.. And Jade. And all the emotions that are drowning me.
"Ma, i promise it won't take long. I just need to be away for a while.. Please?"

My mom sighed in defeat. I told her where i'm going but i made her promise that not even Bianca will know 'cause i know it'll be easy for her to tell Anne. I wanted to be alone and it means that nobody will know except my mom.

"Well.. not to me exactly." Jade said chewing her lower lip.

"What do you me-- will you just tell me already??" My voice rising in frustration.

"Uhh.. Actually ahm, my mom.. asked your mom.."

I stared in disbelief. What the-- her mom asked my mom??

"Look, Althea.. I'm sorry.. I just--"

"Why are you here, Jade?"

She looked at me with longing in her eyes. "Althea.. I- I missed you.." She whispered.

"No Jade, please go back home.. You know i already have a girlfriend." I lied. I stood up, draped the towel across my back and started to walk back to the hotel.

"I-- I already know that you and Riza..." Jade said quickly. That made me stop but i did not look back. Seconds later, i started to walk again, faster this time leaving her.

I woke up suddenly. I looked at my phone and groaned when i saw the time. It's past 12 already and i haven't eaten lunch, yet. My stomach grumbled in agreement.

I called the hotel service and ordered lunch. A few minutes later, i heard the doorbell. That was fast, i thought."Hey! Tha--" I saw Jade standing outside my door with a brown paperbag which i assume contains food.

"Hi. I know you haven't eaten yet. You must be starving.." She raised the food to my face.

"I already ordered my food and i'm not hungry, yet." My stomach grumbled. Traitor!

I was about to close the door when Jade blocked the doorway with her arm carrying the food. "Althea.. Please?"

"Jade, i don't want to be rude, ok? But please leave me alone. I don't want to see you so please just go back home and don't bother me." I pushed her hand to prevent her from blocking the door and closed it.

I decided to just stay inside. A little while later, i went over the balcony over looking the sea. Ahh what a view! The sea looked calm and relaxing so, I put my earphones and browse the songs in my phone. I decided to select my playlist full of slow jam songs and then settled on the lounge chair and closed my eyes.

Three songs later, i could hear loud yelling and cheering from the crowd below. Looks like there was a game of volleyball and it's two against two, all female.

I squinted my eyes to see better. I gasped when i saw that Jade was one of the players. She looked like she was having fun and she seemed to be enjoying the hug and touches from her partner. Dammit! I stopped the music, went back to my room and sat on my bed, annoyed. Next thing i know, i was back at the balcony looking at them in disgust.

Jade's POV

I can't believe i'm finally going to see Althea. I was waiting for another visit from her but she never came back. When Bianca visited me, that's when i found out that Riza broke up with her and that she left and never said a word to anyone.

A week after i got discharged from the hospital, my mom noticed my sadness and asked me about it. I told her about Althea and my feelings for her. The next day, she told me she knows where Althea is. When i asked how did she find out, she replied that she went to the Guevarra's and talked to Althea's mother.

My mom seemed to be making up for breakin me and Althea apart years ago. Good job, mom!

And now, here i am waiting to be checked in and very excited to see her. I hope she'll be happy to see me.

I was ushered to my room. I specifically requested for a beach front view room, and luckily, a guest just checked out minutes before i checked in.

I checked the room and checked the balcony. I let the balcony door open to let the cool sea breeze in. Satisfied, i went back inside and changed into my bikini. Hmm, what should i wear? The yellow ones, caught my eyes and then i pulled out my white crochet top which was a gift from Anne, and headed straight to the bathtroom.

Finally, i saw her. She was lying on one of the reclining chairs by the beach. An umbrella keeping her shaded and she was reading a book. I was behind her. I took my time staring at her ehem, body then i cleared my throat. "So.. until when are you planning to hide here?"

I thought she'd be happy to see me. My heart broke when she told me to just go back home and when she dismissed me infront of her door. But no. I am here to win her back. I am here because i know that she's the one for me. And i will do everything to win her love back.. Whatever it takes.

...............

Whew! I got tired from playing earlier so i'm here soaking in the bathtub. My mind drifted to Althea, how gorgeous she looked and her bikini clad body. She's one hot gorgeous lady.. Arrgh!

I felt something stirred down south of my body. Crap. I let myself be drowned by my imagination of her. The scenes i made up on my mind were so intense it made me cum quickly. I exhaled, stayed in the bathtub a little more, finished bathing and went back to my room and slept.

...........

Meanwhile, Althea was lying on her bed. Wih her eyes closed, sweaty and almost breathless.. Her hand inside her panty.