Four

We were about 10 steps away from the creepy creaky gate and was near this old looking angel marble stone when he stopped. He had his back on me and was reaching inside his bag for something. "Arnold.." He did not respond so I started walking towards him and called his name i have just stepped my left foot but he told me to stop and wait.

"Arnold, what are we doing here? A - and what is it that you want to tell me?" By this time, I'm beginning to have goose bumps and starting to feel queasy. I heard some grass rustling nearby, I looked around and got really scared that I moved towards him. As I touched his back, he slowly faced me and I almost fainted!

His face was all bloody and he got fangs and what terrified me the most was the blood dripping from his mouth. I screamed at the top of my lungs and toppled backwards as he continued to advance in on me making scary sounds. Before I knew it, I was on the ground covered in dirt. I screamed again and tried to get up but I panicked and couldn't get myself to stand up. I gave up and just started crying and praying to all those who can hear me. I even said out loud, "gran, help me! Heeelp!". Ahh my grandmama whenever I'm scared. Pretty helpful.

Anyway, so I had my face on my hands and was crying loudly when I realized that he is not touching me. For a second, I thought I was being saved by those I called and prayed to. But I heard something else. Apart from my obvious crying, I heard an unmistakable laughing.

I slowly lifted my head and then I heard some more laughing. I looked up to see the jerk's face still with blood but with tears from laughing and he-for god's sake is holding the fangs he used and slapping his thigh. I looked around and saw that there were three more people about 3 feet away from us and I recognized them as his friends. I got so mad then I started to get up. Arnold was still laughing his head off while one of his friends is videotaping everything. And then it dawned on me.

"That - was - awesome!" He said still laughing like a maniac. "You- you ha ha should've seen- ha ha ha you're face!"

I looked at him in disgust and said while trying to remove the dirt from my pants, "How much do you like blood, huh? Like real blood?" he did not answer but succumbed into some more laughter. "You may have fooled me but I will not let this one down." I said thru clenched teeth and then I balled my fist. I took a deep breath and with all my strength, I punched him straight into his eyes. I heard a crunching sound and realized I might have broken his nose --and maybe my fist, too! "Ow, ow.. That hurts!"

He said while holding face.

He fell down in pain, and I saw that this time, he has real blood on his face. We were both stunned to see some blood. Then he shouted at me and swore.. a lot. His friends were kinda frozen in their spot and were afraid to move. "Ged her! Whad are you doing? I said, ged her!"

I panicked and shoved the guy holding the video camera, it fell and I picked it up when it flew about a feet away from him and ran like mad after.

I heard them swearing and cursing and then they ran after me. I never looked back because i was thinking that maybe they will kill me for punching Arnold and for getting the videocam. Arrgh! My only thought was to run like i've never run before.