Chapter 10- Meeting Mrs.Walker

Paul stayed with me at the hospital all night, he called his parents and told them about everything. He was on the phone for about ten minutes. I tapped my foot impatiently, wishing I knew what they were talking about. He hung up the phone on the nurses desks and walked back to the chairs. "Well, I have to go home soon and my mom is picking me up." I just nodded. "But, my mom wants to meet you." I looked up kind of shocked, I nodded and hugged him.
Paul and I talked for about an hour about next weekend. "Well, what about surfing?" I was getting frustrated because Paul was in a picky mood. "I guess we could do that." Paul said. I rolled my eyes, "Alright Paul, what do you want to do because you going to make me go crazy any minute now."
Paul smirked because he liked when I was mad. "What about a surprise."
"What 'surprise'" I said exaggerating the 'surprise'.

"Well if I tell you then it wouldn't be a surprise now would it." He said with a smirk. I scoffed and heard a door shut. I looked over and saw a gorgeous, tall, blonde, goddess if you want to put it that way to be honest. Her golden blonde hair bounced as she ran towards us opening up her arms. Paul got up and ran towards her into a hug. She grabbed his face, "Are you okay honey?"
"Yeah mom I'm fine." She gave him another hug. She looked over at me, she also had beautiful eyes. I was still shocked at what I was looking at, she was gorgeous! She walked over and hugged me like she had already known me for years. Paul just looked down sort of embarrassed, I just chuckled and hugged her back.
     She looked at me and it was almost as if she knew what to say, "Paul has talked non-stop about you I'm so happy to finally meet you. I didn't think this is exactally how we would meet like this. I'm Sheryl." She held out her hand for me to shake it, and I did. Sheryl and I talked for what seemed like hours, but it was only thirty minutes. We made an automatic connection that happens very rarely especially from someone like me.
     "You know what Kayla? I think we need to get together again soon. I like you." She smiled at me, her smile was like Pauls.
     "That would be amazing, how about Thursday?"
      She smiled back, "Perfect! I'll let you and Paul say good bye. I'll be in the car."
     I turned around and looked inside the hospital room that Alex was in, I saw Paul give him a wierd handshake, I smiled to myself. His blue eyes glanced up at me and there I was, smiling like an idiot without even realizing. He said good bye to his friends and my mom and walked back to me. He gave me a long hug and kisses me and we said goodbye for tonight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey lovelies❤️ You have no idea how sorry I am for never updating😢. I have some news😬 IM GOING TO BE A SISTER!!! We find out the gender in December. Both of my parents are buying new houses so im excited about that. And also if you guys have any ideas or recomendations for me you can Kik me @ kylie.g425 and my instagram @ kylieee425 Love you guys soooooo much and thank you so much for over 1k reads😘 I never knew anyone would even read this to be honest😂