Chapter Thirty Four-

*Three weeks later*

Ivy stared at the ceiling, his face blank. He felt numb and his mind was on over drive, thinking of different scenarios that could be happening right now. All of them involved James, but none were likely. At that moment, Christian was laying behind him, tan arms caging the small boy's body to his. It was awful and Ivy despised the contact, he didn't want to be touched, especially not by him. He was vile.

Movement from Christian had Ivy tensing, his entire body going stiff as he stayed silent- he didn't want Christian waking up, then everything would start all over again. But of course, nothing lately had been going Ivy's way because Christian's sleepy voice asked, "You awake, preciosa?"

Holding back a whimper, Ivy nodded.

The Hispanic's arms loosened slightly and a kiss was pressed to the back of Ivy's neck. "Good, I have an eventful day planned for us." His hand ran through Ivy's now black hair, which he'd dyed a few days before. "I'll get you cleaned up, then we can go on a nice date. How does that sound?"

Ivy plastered on a fake smile and turned towards his kidnapper. "It sounds great. I'd really like that babe." His voice was so weak- broken sounding. It was dry and hoarse from screaming so much in the past few weeks, last night had tested it too. He'd accidently flinched away when Christian went to kiss him, that'd set the easily angered boy off.

Ever since taking him, Christian had been on the edge. His personality was never really set, it was constantly black and white, right and wrong. If Ivy didn't act like the loyal lover, he was beaten- bad. Everything was so much worse now. Some things were becoming too much and all Ivy wanted was to be held by James, be touched with gentle hands. He was always in pain, his body was seemingly permanently bruised, eyes always blood shot. The weight he had put on after James helped him was now gone, his ribs were so clear, collar bones prominent. Hell, that was the only word that could be used to describe the situation.

Ivy stayed lying down while Christian got up and stretched his bare body on full display, it make the smaller boy squeeze his eyes shut. He didn't want to see any of the monster that had hurt him so much. After a few minutes, Ivy felt Christian messing with his ankle, and he looked down to see him undoing the chain that trapped him to the bed. When the metal finally clanked to the ground, he smiled up at the now raven haired boy. "There we go! C'mon now, we can shower and then be on our way out."

The broken boy nodded and put on his best smile.

***

"James?"

Said boy looked up from his lunch, only seeing one of Ivy's friends from the cheer leading team. "Hi." He said bluntly, "You're Cathy, right?"

The girl nodded, her brunet hair bouncing. "Yeah, I just wanted to talk to you. Ivy and I were good friends."

Her choice of words made James stiffen, his dark eyes snapped up to meet her light ones. "What did you just say?" From him, it was nearly a growl. He watched as she bit her lip, eyes confused. "Ivy and I were-"

"Why the fuck are you saying 'were'? It's only been three weeks." He glared at her, watching as the color drained from her chubby cheeks. He could tell that she hadn't meant to say it, but he was still furious. People were acting as though Ivy was dead, and James knew that was impossible. He felt like, if Ivy died, he'd feel it. The impact of the world losing such an amazing life would show, the air would change and people would just know. Ivy wasn't dead.

"I- I'm sorry, I really didn't mean to." The girl rushed, tears gathering in her eyes. "Please, I just, I really want to talk to you."

Her change in emotion hit James hard, and he felt the tears in his eyes to. "Just... he's not dead. We're gonna find him."

He heard Cathy sit next to him, her hand went to his and she held his firmly. "I know, he can't be dead. It all seems so impossible."

James nodded and ran his free hand through his flat hair. "Sorry for snapping." He said weakly, voice nearly hollow.

Cathy  looked at him, his pale skin and blackened eyes. She could tell he wasn't taking very good care of himself.  Anyone could, everyone had taken Ivy's kidnapping hard. But no one as badly as James, and it was so obvious. "If you ever need to talk-" The slightly chubby girl began but stopped when James' phone began to ring. The boy picked it up, heart thumping when he saw the name.

Officer Lewis was calling.

***

Ivy was stood stiffly next to Christian, one of the Hispanic male's  hands resting on the boy's lower back. What no one else knew, was that a gun rested in the taller male's pocket, and Christian had threatened to shoot if Ivy did anything. It was all so tense.

The two were standing in line at a gas station, they'd stopped on their way back from the movie theater. To anyone else, it looked like two normal teenagers, lovestruck and not wanting to part. That's why, when they stepped up to pay, Ivy was surprised when the cashier threw a suspicious glance at Christian. They both looked different from their usual appearances, but, while Ivy was entirely made over with dyed hair and fake glasses, Christian just wore a pair of sunglasses and grew out his facial hair.

After ringing them both up, the girl said, "That'll be fifty dollars and eight cents." And as soon as Christian looked down to grab his wallet, she was staring straight at Ivy with questioning eyes. Ivy made desperate eyes back and mouthed two words 'help' and 'gun.'

When Christian handed over the money, the blonde smiled and shot her eyes to Ivy, giving only the slightest of nods so that he knew she understood. As the broken boy and his kidnapper walked back to the car, the smaller of the two nearly cried tears of joy, finally- hope.

***

James answered his phone quickly, but he wasn't given the chance to talk. Lewis was speaking too quickly, but the brunet didn't care. The words the officer was speaking were too sweet.

"Ivy and Christian have been spotted."

A/N

I liked this chapter cx

Thoughts?

Do any of you like JayyVon?? Just wondering!

VCF