Chapter Thirty One-

The next morning was... perfect. There was honestly no other word to describe it. Magical, maybe, but that didn't quite match perfection.

Ivy was the first to wake, his head rested on James' shoulder while the rest of his body practically laid across his lover. He smiled to himself and snuggled into James more than he already was, letting his flutter a few times as he thought about last night. It was amazing, and it was all about love. It was everything that Ivy had wanted out of his first time, and while it wasn't his first time, it felt like it. James had made sure he wanted it, and let Ivy set the pace, that was all the small boy had ever wanted- love. So, while Ivy hadn't been a virgin to sex, he'd been a virgin to making love, and that's exactly what last night was.

He sighed quietly and traced his hand over James' tanned skin, now marred by love bites. It was a surprise to Ivy when James suddenly tightened his arms and kissed the top of his head. "Good morning, beautiful." The brunet said with his deep morning voice.

Ivy leaned up, one hand on either side of James' head. He smiled down at his bad boy lover and grinned. "Good morning." He pecked the other's lips and smiled down lovingly, his face dreamy and far away looking.

"I love you so much, Ivy."

"I love you, too, James." He closed his green and laid on James' chest. "So, so much."

***

Later in the day and Ivy and James had done absolutely nothing. They'd cleaned up and put on some clothes, but besides that, they just sat in bed, playing twenty questions. The brunet had his head resting on Ivy's lap, staring up at the other with adoration.

"What was the first thing you thought when you saw me?" James asked, his smile wide.

Ivy grinned shyly, bashful about his answer. "Well, I honestly thought that you were the most gorgeous human being I'd ever seen. I couldn't stop looking at you." Ivy said, making James blush. "I couldn't help but think that you were some sort of God sent from the Heavens to seduce me." They both laughed and shared a quick kiss, living in the moment.

"My turn!" Ivy exclaimed excitedly, his eyes lighting up in delight. He thought for a moment then leaned over and lifted the edge of James' shirt, exposing the many tattoos that decorated the bad boy's hip and abdomen. "Why didn't you ever tell me about these?" He'd only noticed them last night, and was extremely surprised.

James shook his head, "I never really thought to tell you. They aren't important." He sat up and stripped his shirt off, looking down at the ink that rested in his skin. "This one," He said pointing to one lower on his hip, "is from when I was sixteen." It was simple black design, two dragons twining together. "These are from a right before I moved here, actually." He gestured to the ones that lead up his stomach. The tattoo was much more complex than the two dragons, much more detailed and colorful. Some sort of purple flower sat upon a cluster of vines and thorns, it was truly beautiful.  The flower was stunning, the coloring precise and the middle exploding with dashes of yellow and orange.

Ivy smiled slightly and leaned forward, going to kiss the tattoo but was suddenly interrupted when the door was thrown open by four embarrassed, Hispanic teens. Tyler, Billy, Tony, and Zane stood in the opened door with red faces, three avoiding the surprised eyes while Zane said, "Did we interrupt something?"

"No!" Ivy squealed, his voice becoming higher as his embarrassment rose. Even though he was doing something entirely innocent, it looked like something entirely not.

 Tyler playfully rolled his dark eyes, quickly gaining his composure when realizing nothing like that had actually been happening. He still wanted tease them, though. "I mean, really you two. We come down to ask for lunch and walk in on you about to eat each other!" He crossed his arms and muttered, "Perros cuerno." Causing the three other cousins to laugh and the two lovers to gape.

"What does that mean?" Ivy asked, still embarrassed.

Zane laughed and smirked, "Look it up."

***

A few minutes later and the six boys were sitting around the living room eating ramen, because all though they were practically grown men, none knew how to cook. Ivy was in James' lap while they lounged on a recliner. Tyler and Billy were sat on the couch and Zane was with Tony on the floor. There was a knock on the front door and Ivy looked at the clock, knowing who it was. "Come in, Lewis!"

In stepped the light haired officer, a smile on his pale face. "Hello boys!" He said cheerily. "What's for lunch?" He was quite acquainted with all the boys now, having to check them every time they came by.

"We have ramen or ramen! You're choice!" Ivy said amusedly from where he sat on his lover's lap. A laugh was heard in the kitchen before Lewis came back out with a bowl of steaming ramen in hand. He took a seat on the love seat and took a bite of his lunch before asking, "So, what's new?"

Just as James began to sat nothing, Billy smirked and quickly said, "James and Ivy did the deed!" The two began to defend themselves, blushing and stuttering, feeling quite awkward. Lewis, though, ignored what they were saying and just watched how they interacted. Cuddled together and practically in sync. Ivy was really happy, and his smile was bright and real.

He felt for the small teen. While growing up, Lewis had watched his father hurt his mother. Often hitting her and saying degrading things. She'd commit suicide when he was sixteen. It was what inspired him to become a cop, so he could protect others. It's also why he'd taken most of the shifts to watch Ivy's house, to save Ivy since he couldn't save his mother. He knew, while watching Ivy get his life back together, that he would do anything to help. It was a promise to himself.

Lewis didn't know that he was going to have enact that promise so soon.

A/N

DRAMA IS COMING!

VERY IMPORTANT: THERE IS A PETITION TO GET BINDERS IN STORES LIKE WALMART AND TARGET. IT'S ON A SITE CALLED CHANGE.ORG, YOU JUST HAVE TO LOOK FOR THE CORRECT PETITION. PLEASE GO SIGN AND PROMOTE THIS. HAVING SAFE BINDERS IN COMMON STORES COULD HELP SO MANY PEOPLE BIND SAFELY. MESSAGE ME AND I'LL SEND THE LINK.

anyways, ily

VCF