Chapter 16

***THIS CHAPTER HAS SMUT, IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO READ IT THEN YOU CAN SKIP TO CHAPTER 17***

I looked at his house, and I have to say it was nice. He turned to me before entering the house.

"Ky, are you sure? I don't want to force anything, especially if you're not ready." I shook my head and stood up on my tip toes, getting close enough where our lips were just brushing each other.

"Shut up and kiss me now." I whispered. He smiled and picked me up, my legs wrapped around his waist as we started kissing. He broke away but kept holding me, opening the door and stepping inside.

"Lucky for us, mum's out at a friends, whole house to us." He said, carrying me up the stairs to his room. I felt my stomach turning in knots, feeling nervous. "You're not going to make me wear a condom, are you?" He half whined. I giggled, and just looked at him.

"Can I trust you?" I whispered, tracing his lips with my fingers. He looked down for a second, and then back at me, half smiling. I smiled and bit my lip, and he opened the door to his room. The second he closed his door, I knew there was no turning back. He was still carrying me, my legs still around his waist. He pushed me against the wall and started to make out with me, grinding against me as he did so. He slipped his tongue in my mouth and I did the same, our lips moving perfectly in sync. Eventually he couldn't stand it, and he threw me on his bed. He came on top of me and yanked my dress off, leaving me in just my bra and underwear.

"God damn." He whispered, looking at me. He kissed my hips, up my stomach, my sides, up my chest and started kissing up my neck, grinding up on me again. I started breathing heavily, taking everything in. I closed my eyes and traced my fingers along his back, lifting his shirt off. He was still kissing my neck when I felt his hand slide down my sides to my vagina, and he pressed two fingers up on it, basically to the point of fingering me but not giving me the satisfaction of actually going in me. After that he just slid my underwear off, going faster with his fingers and going in a little deeper. He pulled them out and started again, kissing me instead of my neck. After a bit he just sat up on his knees above me and unzipped his black jeans, and I can't say I wasn't surprised he was already hard.

"Holy fuck Michael your dick's huge." I said, and he laughed. "You know I'm a lot smaller than you, right?" I asked, and he just laughed again.

"Stop talking." He whispered, and started kissing my neck again when I felt his dick press up against me but not actually going in me yet. He slid it up and down, as if he was teasing me. I shifted myself so he was kissing me, and I still was tracing my fingers along his back, moving up and down, tracing the outlines of the tattoo on his chest I occasionally see peeking out over his shirt neckline. I moaned softly, just waiting for it, and I felt him smile between kisses.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked softly again. I shushed him and kissed him again. Then it happened. He pushed in as far as he could, and I couldn't help but let out a loud moan.

"Fuck, Michael are you trying to kill me?" I said. He smiled and kissed my neck, pulling out and going back in. He started to speed up, and I couldn't stop moaning, I mean yeah it hurt but it felt so good at the same time. He slowed down, and I could feel every inch going in and out. He moved his hands down to my hips, getting better control of me. He slowed further down, making sure I could feel everything as he began kissing me again. He pulled out and I thought he was done, and I stopped moaning and kissed him. Suddenly he pushed all the way in again and sped up a lot, and I grabbed at his back, unintentionally scratching his shoulder blades. I started moaning again, and he silenced me by kissing me hard. After a bit, he finally pulled out and continued with his hand, reaching his high. He stopped and laid next to me, the both of us panting. We looked at each other, and smiled.

"How are you?" He asked softly, laughing.

"I'm alright, actually. You?"

"You said this was your first time? Don't even care, you were amazing."

"You don't think we rushed it?" He shook his head and held my hand.

"It's been awhile, Ky. I'm just glad you chose me."
"Well Mikey, who else would I choose? We've been dating for a bit now, after all." He closed his eyes and smiled, then slid his arm underneath me and pulled me close to him.

"I'm not ever letting you go, Ky. Ever." He whispered after a bit, and that night, I fell asleep with the biggest smile on my face.