PDA

This chapter is dedicated to ayatamer940 a cool and awesome person I know ♡

<A/N: Some people don't know what PDA stands for and it stands for Public Display of Affections >

》 Carlisle 《

Being the old gentlemen he was, Carlisle only held your hand in his. It wasn't that he was afraid of showing the world you were his, but the fact he would get tongue tied whenever he had to do more in public. Kisses would be a rare cause of jealousy and most of the time, would leave you two wanting more.

♤♡♢♧

》 Edward  《

There wouldn't go a minute by without you being bombarded with Edward's little kisses when you guys were out. When you asked him why he did that, he replied with a wink, "I want everyone to know you are mine and I am yours. They need to know how lucky I am. Plus, I can't have anyone coming up here wanting to flirt with you can I?"

♤♡♢♧

》 Emmett 《

Emmett being a cheeky and sly guy he is, would always have his hands on your waist or your hands in his. He wanted everyone to know you both were taken. Moreover,  when Emmett felt in a really good mood, and I emphasize on really, you would be making out on the sidewalk somewhere, only to be stopped by Alice calling Emmett and telling him it isn't a good idea.

♤♡♢♧

》 Jasper 《

Hand holding and kisses on the back of your hand were Jasper's speciality. He would always have your hand in his; his fingers intertwined with his. In addition, he would kiss the back of your hand whenever he wanted to tell you he loved you.

♤♡♢♧

》 Seth 《

Funny thing, it wouldn't be Seth who would shower you in affection in public, it was vice versa. You would have one hand in one is his back pockets and he would have his hand around your waist.

♤♡♢♧

》 Paul 《

Paul = adorable, sweet, flirty guy
He would have his arm wrapped around your shoulder while you leaned in his touch. This would show how much he loved you and wanted you to be close to him as much as possible. Not to mention, it was a great technique to keep warm in winter.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Pℓєαѕє ¢σитιиυє тσ νσтє, ¢σммєит αи∂ ѕнαяє.
иσт тσ мєитισи тнαик уσυ gυуѕ ѕσѕσѕσ мυ¢н fσя тнє 5к!
ιтѕ α ∂яєαм ¢σмє тяυє ♡  ℓσνє уσυ αℓℓ