Drunk On Jealousy

》 Jasper 《

You giggled and hide behind your hair. The guy in front of you smiled and handed you your drawing sketch pad.
"Anyway, these are really good. You could make money off these," Alex (the dude) complimented you. A dark blush dusted your cheeks and the back of your neck.
"Thank you," you replied with a shy voice. "Not many people like my drawings," you continued.
Alex rose his eyebrows. "Thats crap, these are astounding and beautiful."
You had a full on grin now, "I'm surprised that you gave my sketch pad back to me. Not many people care about things others drop and I didn't realise I dropped it."
"Well, if it was anyone else, I wouldn't care. But you're special and a total sweetheart that I would want to spend time with," he confessed.
You stepped back in shock and horror. Crap, where was Jasper when you needed him.
"Listen that's sweet and all....But i'm already dating someone," you squeaked out.
Alex fake pouted.
"Well he isn't here now is he," with that Alex stepped closer until you could feel his breath on your face.
"Personal space. Personal space," you squeaked once again stepping back a freaked out now.
He shrugged and was about to step forward once again when a sweet familiar voice called out your name.
You saw Jasper trying all this might to not blur right next to you and pull you away as he ran at a human pace.
Jasper grinned at you, "Hey babe."
You smiled in relief back at him and pulled him into a kiss so Alex would get the message and leave. Apparently not because just when Jasper started to reply to that kiss, a throat cleared.
"And you are?"
Jasper grinned and replied innocently , "I'm Y/N's boyfriend."
Even though he replied innocently, you realised that Jasper was sending fear to Alex because the next thing you know is Alexing paling and turning around to run away. Once Alex disappeared into the halls, you pulled away from Jasper's embrace to look at him. However before you had any chance to talk, Jasper kissed you ferociously.
You replied just as soon as he kissed you and let your hands trail up to his arms as he pushed you against the lockers; one hand on your waist and the other on the wall next to you.
You could feel yourself burn up for air so you broke the kiss off panting. However Jasper just continued kissing you.
"Jazz, babe, as much as I want to continue making out, I can't breathe," you groaned out.
Jasper pulled away to look at you; your lips bruising up and you panting harshly. He growled before attacking your neck (HE'S DRINKING YOUR BLOOD OMG [lol duh no]) with kisses. You could feel Jasper struggle a bit when he came across your running pulse. But as soon as he stopped, he moved away; continuing his goal to fill your neck of hickies.
Jasper pulled his hand away from the wall and used it to pull your head away a bit from the neck. He, then, pulled away your hair band and let your hair fall around freely. A groan escaped your lips as you felt him slow down, embarrassing yourself and amusing Jasper.
Jasper pulled you into a kiss once more and let his hands go through your hair, messing it up.
When suddenly the bell rang, reminding you guys that you were in school.
Jasper just pulled away cockily and grinned.
"Now everyone will know you're taken."
You felt the back of your neck burn red and the tips of your ears turn into a light shade of red.
Jasper let out a laugh and pulled you close so he could wrap one arm around your shoulder. He leaned down and let a sweet kiss on the side of your forehead.
To say that no one tried to make a move on you after seeing your hickies were an understatement.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●
I suck at writing stuff like this but I tried so i'm sorry if this sucked
Moreover, I just came back from a trip to this amazing place. It was completely surrounded by trees and rain. I almost felt as if I was in Forks XD
Anyway, who is your favourite character in the Olympic Coven?
Mine happens to be Carlisle and Jasper
P.S. This picture is made by one of the most amazing and beautiful accounts on Instagram twilight.love.bites

Twilight Preferencesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें