I put down my bag and ran after him. “I’m going to kill you Jerk!”

We were running like a cat and a mouse, a prey and predator. He’s such an annoyingly stupid person and I’m very decided to kill him.

I was running after him, ready to stab him to death when he dodged and I fell face down on my bed.

I was about to stand up in my feet again when…

“Ha! Surrender now Elizabeth! You lose!” he said with a victorious laugh. He was holding both of my wrists from behind and was pressing his body against my back, receiving all his weight. Darn, I can’t move!

“Let go of the scissor now lady assassin!” he added.

“Let me go you Jerk! I’ll kill you!”

“Nah.” He pressed harder, leaning his body unto my back. I felt like all the available oxygen in the world has fled from me. “Are you going to surrender or not?”

“Fine! Fine!” I let go of the scissors, he picked it up and stood.

I turned my body so I can lay flat on my bed. Gasp. I need to catch some breath. I’m dying. I closed my eyes, still regaining some strength.

I felt another weight on the bed. I opened my eyes only to see his face a few inch away from mine.

“I’ll be waiting in my room. Be there in 5mins. We’ve got some voice lessons to do.” He said, smiling. “Scissors and other deadly weapons are not allowed ok?”

He stood up, giving me a slight pinch on the nose. “Silly.” He said and left.

Is it just me or do I really heard my heart thumping hard against my chest? No, no, no. I’m just tired. But...why does it felt different when he was that close to me? Gasp. Oh, does my desire to kill him that intense?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hate voice lessons. And I hate it even more because I have to do it with him. Sigh.

I knocked at the door to his room and entered.

“You’re uhm…10 mins. Late.” He said.

“I know.” I replied “Can we do this some other time? I’m tired.”

“No.” he answered, arranging some stuffs in his laptop. “Seat here.” He tapped a place beside him.

I sat down, hesitantly though.

I closed my eyes trying to steal some nap while he is busy working in his laptop. After a few seconds, I felt a hand rummaging over my body.

“Hey! What are you doing you pervert dog!” I said, hitting his hands.

“Ouch! I just want to make sure you didn’t bring any weapons here.” He defended, rubbing his hands. “Here” he placed an earphone on one of my ears. “Now close—“

I cut his sentence and continued it myself “Close your eyes. Feel the rhythm. Let the song speak to you. Let the music saturate your soul. You always say that.

“And I will keep on saying that until you get it.”

“I already got it.”

“Now do it.”

He played a song, a slow solemn song with a very soothing sound.

“You know what to do.” He said.

I closed my eyes trying to do what he always asks me to do.

Yes, I can feel it. I know I can feel it now. The rhythm, the lyrics, the music, the passion and…chuckles. Chuckles?