chapter 4- Teddy Bear

Still on vacation, phone-update again.. It became too looonnnggggg.. hate this phone thing, cant see how long or short, and I re-write half of the chapter again, bcoz wattpad didn't save it, ughh! Whatever.. Enjoy ;) xx

Zayn's POV

I liked the fact that Niall cared about me this much.. He ditched the school just because he noticed that I was sad..

I had noone in this life.. close to me.. just him.. I had crappy parents, no close relatives, no close friends..

I just saw Liam as a real-friend.. not any other hockey players, or class mates.. they were all fake.. and Niall was feel like.. a family to me..

Sometimes I was really scared to lose him.. I didn't think I can live with that.. He should be safe and sound.. all the time.. He should be somewhere close to me, I should be in a circumstance or place to be able to check him, and be sure he was allright..

Even if he had a girlfriend or boyfriend, she/he should be a nice people, and we should be able to still see each other.

That hurts..I mean.. seeing him with some other people, but not seeing him was worse... Once Niall didn't come home for 2days.. and his bf was so jealous..

So..even if he was at home, we couldn't even see each other, he never let Niall to see me or talk to me.. and they were always outside till late at night.. and Niall noticed that I was so irritated of the guy, and he wasn't serious with him, so he broke up..Brad.. ughh.. that prick.. he was still after Niall.. but Niall didn't care about him, Thank God..

What I was trying to say, even if he had gf or bf, I wanted to be at least sure about that he was alright.. I wanted to be able to see him smiling, and he could still hugged me and such.. Niall was a nice hugger-cuddler, his one hug was worth to everything, believe me..

You should think I was exaggerating but Niall was like a medicine to me.. I didn't think I could survive a day without him..

And now, it was so peaceful.. Niall was behind my back, hugging me, so tightly.. His cute little hands were on my abs.. He was like sleeping.. The wind had that effect on him, made him sleepy and calm.. and even more cuter.. if that was possible..

This hugging routine was also because of me.. I didn't start it with aiming this outcome, but I was so glad that it resulted this way..

One day last year, I was so angry.. again.. and Niall wanted to be on my side.. again.. I was so pissed off to that Brad prick, and Niall chose my side, not his.. and that was great..

But I was still so angry.. Niall was holding my sides lightly at first.. like a normal friend should supposed to do..

But I started to make speed and he held my sides more tightly.. Then there was traffic and we started to hear horns, but I didn't care,still continued to making speed.. Niall got scared and hugged me with fear at that moment, and it felt great.. He kinda begged me to slow down, said sweet things to my ear to calm me down.. And.. I got calm, slowed down..

When I slowed down, Niall took his hands from my abs,put them back to my sides, and I didn't know what got into me,but that made me angry again, I made speed again..

and Niall was worried again.. wanted to see if hugging me, would work again or not.. He hoped that it was gonna make me calm down again,I guess.. So this time, he just directly hugged me..without waiting, without talking.. and it worked..

and when he was gonna take his hands back to my sides, I just stopped him, and gave him a look.. like "don't!".. and he left his hands at my abs.. put his head to my shoulder..