chapter 3-Everything To Me

I'm on vacation guys, not have a computer, gonna update this from my phone. Wattpad doesn't show how many characters u write in mobile-app., so it became longer than usual. Oops.. But.. I didn't wanna give a break for almost a month.. so here it is.. enjoy xx

Zayn's POV

The day started so good today as usual.. I liked the fact that I lived with a gorgeous boy like Niall..

There was no fightings, no screaming, no bad words in our house.. Yes.. 'Our' house.. I liked it as well.. It was always so peaceful.. Everyday was like a blessing.. to me..

I got so used to all those bad things at the house that I grew up.. I started to hate my parents at one point.. I didn't like being around them at all..

There was.. always arguing, always fighting, breaking glasses-plates on the walls, throwing vases to the grounds, slamming doors, leaving house at midnights and all those my father's drunk talks.. and my mother's cryings.. It was like.. hell..

I thought I would stay with them like forever.. I mean till I got into a collage, but it felt like forever to me..

When these yellings and arguings started, first I tried to talk to them each individually, then tried to stop them while they were fighting.. got into the middle.. They hit me, yelled at me in the process.. and.. nothing changed.. there was no use..

After a while, they united together at just one point.. me! But not in a good way.. They started to yell at me, told shitty things to me..this time..

They were both so angry to each other all the time actually.. but when one of them wasn't around, the other one found me as a target to yell..

I became like a punching bag for both of them after a while.. They weren't really punching physically.. but verbally.. and that hurt more..

They started to verbally abused me.. and that made me feel like.. I was a trash.. I was nothing.. worthless.. piece of shit.. They said that I was noone important now.. and would be noone important in the future either.. I was a waste of time..

Whatever I said to them.. was a fault, whatever I did was wrong or bad.. They didn't like a single thing about me.. Everything that I did turned into a discussion between us.. They kept yelling and insulting me..

They were my parents and they both didn't love me.. didn't care about me a bit.. They hated me.. and it hurt a lot.. I cried,had break downs a lot.. What did I do to deserve this treatment??

After a while, I stop talking around them, not saying a thing when they were around, not making a single comment.. Because I didn't wanna fight.. and.. When I didn't respond, they cut all those yellings short..

I was so talkative when I was younger.. but because of this "not-talking-to-avoid-fighting" policy made me a quite person in time..

I wasn't talking at home.. and I got quiter at school as well.. I hadn't got so many friends before and with that.. I had got none.. I became all alone.. by myself..

I started to hate myself.. my family.. my surroundings.. my school.. briefly everything.. I was so sad for a while..

Then one day, a blond boy moved to the next house. He was living with his mother, his father wasn't living with them.. and he was generally alone at his house..

He started to go to the same school with me.. We were in the same class most of the times. And he noticed that we were neighbours in a short time..

That boy was Niall.. He changed everything.. all my life.. every single thing about me.. and made all of them better.. day by day..

After we met, he talked about himself, asked questions to me.. about me.. We started to go to school together, wasted time in school together, turned back to our houses together.. He was always so cheerful.. carefree.. For once..in a looong time, I was happy, enjoying life..