The Party

Kim’s POV

I arrived at the beach house and went upstairs.

I put my bag away and I found a small box that said ‘To Kim hope you like it, From Jack.’

Inside the box was my dream bright red lacy dress with matching Heels and a small Pandora bracelet with 3 charms.

One was a black belt, one was a diamond music note, and one was a small red heart. It was 5 o’clock and the staff had already set up, I called my friend Maya and she helped me get ready. Maya was a tall, slim brunette who is one of my best girl-friends. She brought over make-up and some accessories.

She wore a strapless Purple knee length dress that gathered in the ribs, and white pearls. She wore Black high heels and her Hair was done up in a long soft, clean ponytail. She began doing my hair into Waves and did my make- up. After the proses I was a tall wavy blonde with Smokey eyes, and a bright knee length red lace dress that curved around my shoulders elegantly. I wore the Pandora bracelet and we got ready for our grand arrival downstairs. People had already arrived and were dancing. It was 8 pm and we headed downstairs. I walked down to the living room and people stopped to stare at me.

“Whoa look at Crawford! She looks so pretty!” and

“I love her dress! Where did she get that!!” I heard people say. A few guys came up to me and asked me to dance. From across the room I saw Jack standing with Jayde. He looked and could hardly believe his eyes, what could I say, I was stunning! Jayde wore a small white cocktail dress with a nude color lace top that sat on the top of her Ribs. Her small frame made her look so pretty but we were about the same size and her dress hugged her perfectly. I was a bit jealous at first but I knew how great I looked too.  I smiled at Jack and Jerry came in and swooped in beside Jayde.

“Hey Kim do you want to…” Jack said when Jerry cut him off.

“Want to dance?” Jerry said extending his hand.

“Sure Jerry, I would love to dance!” I said excitedly as Jack frowned angrily towards Jerry. I wanted to make Jack jealous; after all it would make him think twice when Jayde asked him out. Jerry and I danced a bit and I spotted Jack in the corner as Jayde tried to chat with him. 

“Jack I was wondering if you would dance with me?” She said batting her eyelashes.

“Sure lets go over there!” he said dragging her to beside me and Jerry.

I looked over to Jerry who was getting nervous, I leaned in closer and Jerry took a hint. The thing is he took the WRONG HINT! Jerry kissed me quickly and I was shocked. He must have thought I meant ‘kiss me’ not ‘act cuddly!’ Jack was angry and Jayde gave a jealous “humph!” as she turned away.

I grabbed Jerry’s hand and ran down the hall with him in toe.

“What was that Jerry!!!!!!” I yelled silently.

“I thought you wanted me to kiss you!”

“No I wanted to just get close to you to make Jayde jealous!”

Jerry threw his hands up defensively “Well sorry! I never knew that!”

We walked back and I saw Jack and Jayde across the room a talking. I must have made Jack angry because he had a permanent frown across his face and his hands were made into fists. I walked back over to Jack when he smiled and Jayde planted a large kiss on his lips. He did not even try to stop her! I was angry, I was upset and he stood there smiling as she kissed him. My heart sunk and tears began to surface. I saw her whisper as he nods smiling as she kissed him again.

“How could you!” I yelled as Jack looked up smiling from the kiss.

I ran up the stairs crying tumbling over the steps as my vision went blurry from the tears. I tripped and fell to the soft fluffy carpet.