Kickin' Butt 'In Jacks Shirt'

Kim POV

I was really cold and I stared down at the wet water stain, I shivered when Jack piped up.

“You can borrow my shirt? I have an extra one, but it’s dirty. I only put this on a few minutes ago anyways. It’s clean don’t worry, but I can change into the other one for a bit until you are done.”

“Um, okay I guess…” I said knitting my eye brows.

He ran off and a minute later came out with the shirt in his hand and wearing the shirt from last class. I went into the change room and put on the shirt leaving my stuff to dry. His shirt was big and baggy but looked kind of cute on me. I used a spare ponytail and tied up the shirt in the back so it was my tighter and my size. I walked out of the room and saw the guy’s jaws drop as I walked out.

“What?” I said.

I looked down to see how my stomach was thin and muscular. I never wore tight shirts so they must have been surprised by how thin and built on the stomach I actually was. Jayde shot me a look and we got ready to fight. On Rudy’s signal she charged at me. I ducked down and out of the way; I slid to the side and kicked her ribs. She kicked straight at me and I went into the splits and rolled away. Up on my feet I grabbed her wrist and kicked her back sending her to the edge. She kicked my wrist and tried to punch again but I swiped my foot to block it and swipe away her hand. Then I kicked her shoulder knocking her onto her back off the mat. I had won and I was so happy! I cheered giving Jack a big hug; he hugged me back as Jayde stood up. “Nice job Kim…” she said walking away.