Chapter 33: A party with a good end?

'Great job!' Annabeth cheered.
'I told you, you could do it!' Clara grinned.
'You, Malfoy, are amazing!' Charlie smirked.
'You know, from the moment I saw you I knew you would bring us victory.' Edward winked, pulling her in for a tight hug.
'The only thing I saw back at the try outs was you giving me smug looks.' Narcissa teased, pulling away from her teammate.
'Obviously I was testing you.' Edward laughed. 'That's how you split the chickens from the ravens.' Edward winked.
'You were bloody amazing Narcissa! Literally! How you made those turns and how you outsmarted Adams! Damn.' Christopher smiled broadly, pulling Narcissa into an embrace.
'All of you were playing amazing! I can't believe we did it!' Narcissa grinned.
'I've never seen someone go after a Snitch like that in my life!' Christopher exclaimed. 'You're full of surprises.'
Narcissa laughed. 'Let's just hope we'll be able to win the Quidditch Cup.'
'Of course we will! We've got the best team in the history of Quidditch teams.' Clara cheered, holding up her drink.
'To the team!' Clara smiled.
'To the team!' the whole Ravenclaw House cheered in the common room before taking a sip of their drinks.
'Is it always like this after a winning game?' Narcissa asked chuckling at the sight of Clara who lets herself fall off the table and into Charlie's arms.
'More or less.' Christopher laughed. 'It's a good vibe though.'
'It sure is.'
'Hey Narcissa, I just wanted to say you were great out there, really.' Rosie smiled, giving her a quick hug.
'Thanks Rosie, you were absolutely amazing out in the field! How you kept the other team from scoring, just wow.' Narcissa smiled.
'Thanks.' Rosie chuckled.
'She's the best keeper there is.' Christopher grinned. 'We're going to let her fail her tests so she'll have an additional six years here at school instead of just three.' Christopher winked.
Rosie laughed. 'I wish you the best of luck.'
'We,' Christopher started, wrapping his arm around Narcissa's shoulders, 'will keep you up every single night all year, keeping you from making homework and studying.'
'Do you want her to have a lifetime worth of detention?' Narcissa asked, turning to look at Christopher.
'Not necessarily, but if that's what it'll cost to keep her longer in the team, I'm 100% in for the long run.'
'Did you realise that when she's going to stay six more years, you've be graduated two years previous?' Narcissa remarked.
Christopher turned to look at her. 'Obviously I'll have to stay as long as you're here at school, we're a team after all. I mean Rosie will be done in six years, which means when you're in your seventh year, she'll be in hers as well, so the only thing I have to do is fail two years and I'll be there with you two.' Christopher grinned.
'You've thought this through, haven't you?' Narcissa chuckled.
'You have no idea.' he winked.
'At least we'll be with this team for this and next year.' Rosie shrugged.
'What do you mean?' Narcissa asked.
'Well in the hope that Clara won't kick anyone out and no one stops, we'll only have Charlie this and next year with us, unless he fails his classes and has to redo his year.' Rosie said.
'I hadn't even thought of that.' Narcissa said, looking over Rosie's shoulder to see Charlie twirling Clara around.

'Are they together? I've been wondering ever since training started, but I forgot to ask.' Narcissa said, nodding her head in Charlie and Clara's direction.
'Those two?' Christopher asked, looking up. 'Nah, they're just good friends. Always messing around with each other, having a laugh.'
'There's a lot of flirting though, but nothing ever happened.' Rosie said.
'As far as we know.' Christopher smirked cheekily.
Rosie rolled her eyes at him.

'They sure are cute together.' Rosie said, before turning back to Narcissa and Christopher.
'They are.' Narcissa agreed nodding.
'And they sure have had enough.' Christopher laughed.
'Have had enough? Of what?' Narcissa asked.
'Drinks.'
'Pumpkin juice?'
'You think they're drinking Pumpkin Juice?' Christopher snorted.
'What are they drinking?'
'So innocent and naïve.' Christopher chuckled.
'They're drinking Fire Whiskey.' Rosie informed her.
'Oooh, that explains the stumbling and overly cheerfulness.' Narcissa chuckled.
Rosie smiled and nodded. 'Narcissa?'
Narcissa looked over her shoulder and saw a second year standing behind her.
'Yes?'
'Those commentators and the Gryffindor chaser asked me to ask you to meet them in the hallway.'
'Oh thanks.' Narcissa smiled. 'I'll be right back.'
'Don't stay away too long, the party's here.' Christopher winked as Narcissa lifted his arm off her shoulder and let it go next to his side.
'Just keep the party going and don't do anything stupid that I'll regret missing!' Narcissa called over her shoulder.
'I can't make those kind of promises.' Christopher called back.
Narcissa grinned and made her way out of the Ravenclaw common room and into the hallway where the three Weasley girls were waiting her arrival.
'I can't believe you did it!' Holly grinned, pulling Narcissa into a hug.
'We're so proud of you!' Hope said.
'A little disappointed in our own Seeker though.' Roxanne chuckled.
Narcissa chuckled, giving the other two a quick hug as well.
'How you just flew after that Snitch like that, it was blooming amazing!' Hope exclaimed.
'I was scared you'd break something though, you were going so fast!' Holly said.
'How's the party in there?' Roxanne asked.
'It's so much fun.' Narcissa smiled.
'I bet, it sounds like a lot of fun in there.' Roxanne smiled.
'Do you want to come in?' Narcissa asked.
'Well-' Hope started.
'Oh no, don't be silly. This is something you should celebrate with your teammates and the Ravenclaw House.' Roxanne interrupted chuckling, nudging Hope in the side.
'You sure?'
'Positive.'
'It was nice of you to come here though.' Narcissa smiled.
'That's what family's for.' Holly winked.
'Just go back to the party, we'll talk tomorrow.' Roxanne smiled.
'Are you really sure you don't want to come in?'
'We're sure, go have fun.' Hope grinned.
Narcissa smiled and turned around, walking back towards the entrance. She quickly told the portrait the answer to the question before walking back inside, saying one last goodbye to the Weasley girls.
'There you are!' Charlie grinned, lifting Narcissa up and turning around.
'Here I am.' Narcissa said when her feet had safely landed back on the wooden floor.
'The girl of the hour.' Charlie smirked, granting her with a wink.
Narcissa chuckled and shook her head. 'Having a good time?' Charlie asked.
'Absolutely.' Narcissa smiled.
'Oooh Narcissa!'
Narcissa turned around and saw Elizabeth and Isobelle walking up to her.
'I'll talk to you later, I'm going to see if I can annoy Clara a bit more.' Charlie winked before strutting away.
'How does it feel to be a part of the best Quidditch Team ever!' Elizabeth grinned.
Narcissa laughed. 'It sure feels great Miss Holden.'
'That's good to hear Miss Malfoy.'
'Have you guys seen James after the game was finished?' Narcissa asked.
Isobelle shook her head. 'Not since the moment he walked off the field with his team.'
'Hmm odd.'
'Perhaps he's not a great loser?' Elizabeth suggested.
'Perhaps.' Narcissa shrugged before giving her a smile. 'Come on, let's get something to eat.'