What Is This "Love" You're Talking About (Love Doesn't Lie Sequel)

"'Hermione, don't leave. You'll only hurt the people you're trying to prevent from hurting.' Draco said desperately.
Hermione shook her head and gave him a small smile, looking up at him through the tears that had been forming in her eyes, making her sight blurry.
'I've made up my mind, you won't be able to change it. I love you Draco, always have, always will.' Hermione said standing up on her tiptoes and pressing her lips against his, kissing him softly, intimately, lovingly.
'I love you.' Hermione said after pulling away.
Draco opened his eyes and saw her quickly disappear into the crowd.
'HERMIONE!' Draco shouted running after her, but she was gone."

Hermione walked through a narrow street before she finally arrived right where she wanted to be. Hermione carefully made her way through the crowd until she was standing right under the balcony of Juliet. Hermione smiled to herself and took in a deep breath. She made it. She had been traveling the past three months through Europe. First Spain, where she had stayed for a month, then France and now Italy. In every place she had stayed she had worked to earn some more money to get to her next destination and up until now everything worked out pretty good. She knew running away had been a good choice, even though it broke her heart to leave everyone and everything behind, especially Draco. As she looked up at the balcony of Juliet, right there in the city of Verona, she felt an urge to call Draco, the person she would've loved to have with her right there and then. But she knew she couldn't. She needed to keep her distance and she obviously knew calling wouldn't get her very far, as for the fact Draco didn't have a mobile phone nor did he probably ever see one. And who says he wanted to even see her? Or hear from her? It wouldn't surprise her if he never wanted to see or hear her again.

The sequel to Love Doesn't Lie (Dramione Love Story). What happened after Hermione left? And where did she go to? Will she ever come back? Will she ever be reunited with Draco, the love of her life, or did she find someone else? And what happened to Ginny, Harry, Ron and the others? And what about the True Love bond Draco and Hermione share?

A story by MissDaisyCrown, author of the stories Love Doesn't Lie, Are You The One That I Want? And Something Unexpected