Chapter 32: This calls for a celebration

Narcissa made her way into the Ravenclaw common room where she was planning on getting some homework done, what she hadn't expected was Elizabeth storming up to her and practically knocking her to the ground.
'What-' Narcissa gasped, regaining her composure.
'You haven't seen it, have you?' Elizabeth grinned broadly as she pulled away from the tight embrace and stared at Narcissa's face.
'Did you try some weird, failed, potion on her?' Narcissa asked, turning her attention to Isobelle who was standing behind Elizabeth with a smile on her face.
'Nope.' Isobelle smiled.
'What happened?' Narcissa asked, turning back to Elizabeth.
Elizabeth kept her mouth shut and shook her head as she pulled Narcissa to the notice board in the common room. 'Have a look for yourself.' Isobelle said, taking a place next to Narcissa when Elizabeth has stopped her in front of the board.
'What do I have to see for myself?' Narcissa asked, looking over the notices on the board. Elizabeth raised her hand up and pointed at one of the notices. Narcissa's eyes fixed on the words written on the parchment and widens her eyes when she reads "Ravenclaw Quidditch Team". She quickly scanned the page, going down the list of names until she found what she was looking for.
"Narcissa Malfoy - Seeker"
'No way!' Narcissa gasped.
Elizabeth and Isobelle nodded, letting out a squeal. 'You're in the team!' Elizabeth cheered as Narcissa was engulfed in a grouphug.
'But how?' Narcissa frowned.
'You're a great player!' Isobelle said.
'I told you they'd want you in the team!' Elizabeth grinned.
'I can't believe it. I'm a seeker for the Ravenclaw Quidditch Team!' Narcissa exclaimed. 'Oh my... how am I going to tell James?'
Elizabeth and Isobelle both raised their eyebrows at their best friend. 'You find out you're in the Quidditch team and the first thing you think about is what Potter will think?' Isobelle asked.
'I wouldn't worry too much about that, he'll be happy for you, I'm sure of it.' Elizabeth said, giving her a small smile. 'Just celebrate the fact you made the team.'
Narcissa slowly nodded and gave her friends a smile. 'No homework tonight?' Isobelle suggested.
'You nuts?'
'Ah come on Narcissa, don't be a partypooper!' Elizabeth exclaimed.
Narcissa rolled her eyes before sighing and nodding. 'Alright, come on, I know where we can celebrate.' Narcissa said.

'Oh Narcissa! We heard!' Hope squealed, running up to her when she arrived in the library after having gone to the kitchen with Elizabeth and Isobelle to ask Honey for a chocolate cake to celebrate the fact she made the Quidditch team. What Narcissa hadn't expected was the fact that Honey decorated the cake with beautifully handwritten "Congratulations Miss Malfoy :D" for her.
'Ssssh.' Narcissa hissed before she was dragged out of the library by the three Weasley girls.
'We're so proud!' Holly cheered, pulling Narcissa into a hug.
'We knew you could do it!' Roxanne smiled broadly.
'I'm guessing you're talking about me making the Quidditch team?' Narcissa asked.
'Wait what?' Holly asked, wide eyed.
'You didn't know? Wait, but what were you talking about?' Narcissa asked, furrowing her eyebrows.
'She's just messing with you.' Roxanne chuckled.
'How did you know?' Narcissa asked.
'Matthew is friends with the captain of the Ravenclaw team. He told him how impressed he had been by your performance at the Quidditch field.' Hope grinned, nudging Roxanne on the side.
Roxanne slightly turns away, trying to hide her flushed cheeks, but Narcissa could see the smile that had appeared on her face.
'How is it going with the two of you anyway?' Narcissa asked.
'Great, he's so nice and he's such a gentleman.' Roxanne grinned.
'I'm glad to hear. You're cute together.' Narcissa smiled.
'Have you seen them sitting together during breakfast, lunch AND dinner?' Holly smirked.
'I actually have!' Narcissa played along.
'Ugh stop it you guys.' Roxanne said, hiding her face behind her hands.

'Has James a position in the Gryffindor Quidditch Team?' Narcissa asked.
Hope and Holly turned to look at each other before turning back to Narcissa. 'I haven't seen him the whole day.' Hope said.
'I haven't had time to look at the notice board yet, so I have no idea.' Roxanne shrugged.
'You wouldn't know where I could find him, would you?' Narcissa asked.
'I thought I saw him slip into the library about half an hour ago. You could look there?' Roxanne suggested.
'Thanks, I'll talk to you later.' Narcissa smiled before making her way into the library.
Narcissa walked down the paths, trying to find her dark haired friend, only to find him all the way in the back of the library, his head down as he's intensely reading a book.