Chapter 21

Transcendence Chapter 21

'Meeting Her'

(Tristan)

I keep thinking about this whole situation in what I do to when it comes to Isolde and what I am doing to Elissa. Everyone is right I am better off on my own. Always have been and always will be.

After that long drive I got out the car with a bag with a book in it. Isolde smiles and glares at me. She finally thinks she has won and gotten what she asked. She stood there with her witch Will standing in the in the middle the rode. Looking as I park my car. Glancing at every move I make.

As I got out of my car she greets me in a friendly matter.

"You're here, I think I would've went on a rampage if you didn't come" Isolde says

"Before I give it to you we are going to have a little chat" Tristan I tell Isolde. She was inhibited to get that book.

"Okay small talk, you were so good doing that" Isolde says

"This should be good" Will says

Before our conversation I think about all of the moments me and Isolde had together versus the moments Elissa and I have.

"Why do you want this book, because I know how your story ends. You use this and kill Elissa" I tell her

"Your right, I could put her down or just take the book and you and let her suffer. That is way more fun for her to die. Isn't it?" Isolde says while fixing her eyebrows.

"Or I could just end it right here"

"Do you remember years ago when we went to that human crazed club filled craved hungry vampires?" Isolde asks

"What about it?" I ask her

"That you were so much fun than you are now. That night we drank and we partied hard, I cant help but have you in my life so we can get that again just you and me. T and I." Isolde says

"You knew how much I wanted that with you" I tell her

"And we can have that again just in a different perspective" Isolde says

"I 'wanted' that but I couldn't care about you because your bloodsucking bitch who took advantage of everyone"

---

(Elissa)

'The Chapel'

The bright lights reflected shining on the chapel and outside of it. Like the moon was giving like to the world it did the same. Its strong magic was trying to protect itself from the amulet. But the magic from the amulet was stronger .

The protection spell was freed from the condescending wall. The wall that prevented us from going inside broke. Inside was a tunnel. Four tunnel ways that could lead to my fate. The voice in my head tells me not to be afraid. Go in and find what your looking for.

"Okay now what do we do?" Alex asks

I try to come up with answer but I am thinking desperately about the four tunnels

"Look Elissa I would give you all the time in the world to think about this but we need to hurry" Alex says

"Lets separate you go in one of the tunnels and I go in one of the tunnels and if we don't find anything we meet back here" I tell him.

I run in the first tunnel on the left. Alex ran through the tunnel in the right the third.

The first tunnel was a long way. It was a way to get out of the chapel . After realizing nothing was in that first tunnel I ran back to my start. Alex came back with nothing.

"This tunnel never ends and it led me back her twice" Alex says

"Lets try this again you go in the second tunnel and I go in the last one" I tell Alex

As I ran in the tunnel I happened to stumble upon a few rocks and landing back on my feet. It was a long way to get in . On the way to finding what I've been looking for there was a door at the end of the tunnel. Locked, but not with magic. I read an old sign on the door in Bulgarian.

-Вярно кръв навлиза-

True blood can enter.

I took a piece of rock from the tunnel cutting myself and feeding my blood to the vial on the door . The door. As the door unlocks its self I walk in. There are a couple of stairs with an empty cave shining a light. The door shuts by itself. Leaving me alone. Which means Alex cant come in to help.

As I walk down the stairs the cave wasn't so bad but freaky. The water dripping from the top and rats running around. There Aleksander's body was laying above the stone bed. His body floating in mid air. His arms are crossed together and in his hand was the legendary Immortalis dagger he used to conquer. His mind was awake but his soul was in limbo.

He could probably hear me but cant respond. Like a coma. He was doomed for eternal life of limbo.

"For a guy in limbo I thought you'd be more dead like" I whisper to myself

I touched his hand and eyes opened with a bright light. I saw what he went through of his years of being a vampire. I felt Ravenna put the curse on him and the beating he took from Jack.

I stopped touching him and his eyes close back.

"I whisper to his body and say 'I know what you did, but I forgive you, for your family" .

I take a look at the Immortalis dagger and removed it from his hands. I finally had the legendary Immortalis Dagger in my hands. With it I can conquer.

"For a dagger I thought you'd be a lot smaller" I say again.

I run out of the cave looking for Alex to get the hell out.

---

(Tristan)

'The Fool'

Isolde looked in the bag. Finding a cook book instead of the crow book in his bag.

I laugh in happiness.

"You were always gullible Isolde" I say

Isolde screams in rage. Her eyes turning solid red. Her fangs out ready to bite someone. Afterward she took out her phone calling someone.

"Do it, kill anyone who gets in the way . I want that book"Isolde says while talking to the other person on the other side of the phone call. "See Tristan I knew you were too weak to do this . Because of that the whole Crowley family and their vampire family are going to attack the school to get what I want" Isolde says

I attacked Isolde again hoping to rip her heart out. A werewolf comes out of nowhere biting my arm. It was one of Isolde's guys.

I screamed in rage and pain. The werewolf bite the most venomous bite to regular vampires like me. My face getting pale and my lips getting dry. This what the bite does to you.

I try to help myself stand up.

Will put his hands on my head using his magic to find out what I know.

"I saw it, She has the book, shes gone finding the Immortalis dagger" Will says

Isolde grunts in rage.

"Well then in order to get what I want she has to get what she wants. She wont turn down the opportunity to save your like now will she. She'll come looking for him and we'll have whats ours" Isolde says.