Chapter 17

Transcendence Chapter 17

...Continuation

(Lucius storyline)

Even though I was exiled I still looked out for Demetrius. Jack eventually became leader. The perfect son my father knew was gone. Jack had great plans when he became leader. He led the vampires to victory against the northern Bulgarian hunters. Killing almost all of them.

After Ravenna raged over years of wanting to kill my father for what he had done. Even by putting a spell on her body from keeping her to die to finish the task. She was hired by Jack to kill him in return if she could do the ritual so he could have the invincible heart he has yearned for since my days of being alive.

Ravenna did the ritual. Having 5 marked vampires and the blood of the four beings hunters/humans,werewolves,witches, and vampires drunken by Jack himself. But he had not known that he had to have an object something ancient, magical and family owned for it to work. The Crowley amulet. The amulet given to every Crowley men. Instead he used my mothers old pendant given to her by my father.

He gained the invincible heart. And from there on he was not the second born son who was under appreciated. He was Jack the vampire of vampires.

My siblings and my father referred Jack as the firstborn to keep me dead from the vampires. A ghost in society. No one spoke a word about me or questioned Jack if he was meant to lead.

The only way for Ravenna to kill him was by her magic alone. One night when Everyone was asleep . Jack found the Immortalis dagger locked away in Aleksander cellar.

Jack and Aleksander fought each other. Another son who has betrayed him once again. Ravenna had taken the Immortalis dagger and put a curse on Aleksander. Cursing him to be stuck in his own mind lost forever. For killing her coven. She never used the dagger on him. Only said that to trick Jack.

Ravenna had used her magic to hide him and the Immortalis dagger. Keeping any immortal from finding it. His body and the dagger will forever be hidden away .

(Dialogue)

"YOU SAID YOU KILL HIM!" Jack says angrily

"I know but plans have changed. Its better to see one suffer than not suffer , Dont worry hes buried away somewhere you should know but have no memory about it at this point along with him and the dagger. Never to kill an innocent"

"What if he wakes up from that curse and comes after me"

"Well you should have never made a deal with a trickster . Once he wakes up hes your problem. The Immortalis dagger probably never would have worked on him anyway"

Jack was raged with anger in wanting to kill the witch.

"I have more family out there more of me from my line who will follow in the laws of the witches, the vampires, and werewolves and you need to be careful I sense trouble in your future a powerful being stronger than you and your heart" Ravenna says

"Who, Who could be more powerful than me! my brother?"

"More like the prophecy of the hybrid" Ravenna explained

"The prophecy is coming to life" Jack uttered

"Like they said in the old times, this thing will change the laws of balance and nature . We have to prepare for that day. And we cannot have change especially from a hybrid. From the 3."

"Tell me how to stop it before its born"

"I cant but search and that could take millons' of years maybe sooner" Ravenna laughs

The moon was almost full and Ravenna's time was up.

"Maybe my line can help you" Ravenna's last words were

After that Ravenna's body disappeared into mid air. Leaving Jack wondering for centuries when the devil child was going to be born.

1997

As Demetrius got even more older I watched over him. Almost a century of being alive. He never picked up Jack's traits. Jack was always frustrated with him because he would always do one thing one way and Demetrius would look the other way.

But I had other things to take care of and I haven't watched over him in 6 years. During one of those years I came back and noticed he fell for a werewolf from the Cameros pack. Sabine. The daughter of the chief .

I knew he would get in trouble just for even fraternizing with a werewolf led alone falling for one. A parental instinct came over me. If the prophecy was coming true Demetrius and Sabine were going to have a hybrid baby. Who will defeat the leader. Jack.

I eventually revealed myself to Demetrius telling everything. That he was my child and I was going to keep him safe . I could be his father but I could never be his dad. I was always going to protect him though.

Jack and everyone found out about Sabine and Demetrius and he began to question if that was his son. Demetrius was banished and exiled to death.

Meylani for told Demetrius' destiny. He was going to be the father of the hybrid. Jack had every vampire, witch and werewolf the hunt for Sabine.

Sabine had realize she was pregnant and had to be kept way. During that time around Sabine's pregnancy that was when I met Kate. She left her coven full of her sisters. It took me a while to gain her trust but I got it anyway. She wasn't like the other witches. She believed in something more than just laws.

Kate befriended Sabine. They were like family. We all were.

When Sabine realized it was time for her to give birth. I had to find somewhere vaccant away from the vampires. My fathers old 'chapel'. Sabine gave birth and Elissa was born. Amara Elan Crowley. I took you and put you on Claire's doorstep. I wanted to help Demetrius. I even managed to find a way to keep him alive.

Jack and his army of witches, werewolves and vampires found Sabine and Demetrius in the Chapel but the baby was gone.

They though I had run out of the chapel but I watched the whole thing when Kate left . While I was holding Elissa in my arms hiding.

Demetrius pleaded to jack but he ripped off

Kate put a spell on his heart to temporarily be ripped out and mended after their 'pretend And once Sabine woke up from her pretend death. She would take out the ripped heart an place it back in his body.But everything turned out wrong. Sabine stabbed herself and they both died. Sabine died before even mending his heart.

And until now they searched for Elissa to ascend when your 18th birthday came.

I tried to save them but to them saving Elissa was more important.

Jack had everyone believe the dagger was gone forever. He manipulated a lot of people. Having them fooled that he was born to lead. When really it was me. Despite our differences he loved Demetrius. Fathered him when I couldn't.

Months before Demetrius' death Jack found out Demetrius wasn't my son from a witch and from conspircy theories

I never knew where the witch buried my father but I knew that he had kept a journal of his life's work. I managed to take it out of Jack's castle after the chapel invasion. I hid it in this very Academy. Where Elissa found it.

Aleksander the great leader became the forgotten and I as well while Jack gained everything. I might have been the firstborn but I was never like my father.