Chapter 12

Transcendence • Chapter 12
'The Meet'

"Elissa this is Nico, Jorge, Kendall, and ..."Alaric says

"Elissa" Alex interrupted Alaric

Tristan looked at me then I looked back at him then Vick looked at me weird.

"Alex" I say

"What you to know each other " my mother and Tristan say at the same time.

"Yes we do"

"Who knew it would take a funeral for us to see each other again " he says while looking into my eyes as I laugh.

"As you know Alex is the baby werewolf of pack Nico says"

"They're cool with the whole hybrid thing so don't worry about " Alaric said

Everyone was looking at me awkward so I left the scene. Tristan is still trying to figure out how I know him.

Lucius, Kate, and Tristan found a moment alone together so they could talk about me once more. There has been a lot of secrets since Tristan's takeoff .

I was alone outside and unprotected walking around the funeral playing my hands trying to find something to do.

Until this one lady wearing one of those black mesh hats that covers her face showed up in front of me.

"Hello" the mysterious lady said

"Hi"

"Isn't it sad how funerals are just so sad when people are so down. Funerals aren't just about old memories and sad things its about celebration in honor of a friend or relatives passing. That's how I see it" she says

"I guess you and me think differently then" I told her

The lady with the mesh hat hiding her face took off that ridiculous cliché of hat and revealed herself. She had a strawberry blonde hair.

"I wasn't just an acquaintance to Zoe, I use to be friends with one of her friends" she said

"Well who was that?" I asked

She giggled and covered her mouth while doing.

"You may know him as Tristan Stonehardt"

I knew something was strange.

Tristan took a look over by my shoulder and he saw the lady I was talking to. His familiar.

"Issy" he yelled while ran over to my direction.

He grabbed her hand piercing his fingers into her skin drawing the blood from her arm . His eyes were pierced with rage.

"Ah Ah Ah Tristan you really thought I was going to come alone knowing you had your people"

Tristan looked in every direction the lady's men were.

"Is there anything wrong Issy" one of the lady's guys asked

"No Will nothings wrong" she says

"Wow I'm really in front of the bastard hybrid" Will says

I grabbed Wills neck crushing his bones.

"Calm down Elissa Im just here to talk and Tristan if you don't tell your people to stop doing what their about do I will have blood on my hands"

Tristan turned around to Vick, Theo, Lucius, Kate, my mom, and her boyfriend telling them to not fight. Lucius looked mad in the eyes.

I eventually let go of the man who called me a 'Bastard Hybrid'.

" I am only here to talk next time probably won't be so pleasant, I have Vanessa, Nikolai, Bartholomew at every corner of this funeral watching your every move. And I have my witch Will by my side. If anything happens to me blood will shed. "

"Are you really going to kill us right in front of these people" I said

"I have everyone of these people compelled . So say if I wanted Vanessa to choke the living hell out of Zoe's mother" Issy said

She looked over to Vanessa and Vanessa picked up Zoe's mother and choked the living life out of her.

No one was doing anything because they were all compelled expect for us.

"Okay stop you proved your point!"

Vanessa stopped choking Zoe's mother.

"Good, I'm glad we see eye to eye. Elissa allow me to introduce myself properly. I am Issy and guess what its short for"

I looked down at the ground trying to figure out who she was.

"Isolde" I said after

"Correct! You are smart. Let me tell you a secret I'm not dead I'm alive well and back but I'm pissed. When I found out that Tristan. My Tristan fell for you a hybrid I knew that wasn't going to happen. No way was that going to happen. " she said

"So what your bitching because Tristan has feelings for me now? besides why are you bothering us now he tried to save you but left"

"Oh he hasn't told you yet, When Tristan was so blood drunk that night, he tried to kill me. Almost ripped my heart out. Two of my vampires who protects me sent by my guardian tried to fight him off and snapped his neck. That night I wanted to stay away from him so I faked my death"

I looked at Tristan and got a whole new perspective of him.

"I'm I lied to Elissa I didn't want you to know or find out from her. You have to understand she isn't who she says she is"

"Why the hell are you really here " I ask her

" I want my life back the way it was when I was with Tristan and we were invincible together. And you out of the picture and the only way to do that is to kill you with the help of the Crowley family. When I find that Immortalis dagger I'm going to strike it right through your heart and watch you suffer. Tristan isn't the only life you took away from me . You ruined everything and now I finally will have Tristan by my side and you dead by my hand"

"If your going kill me go ahead try because it is going to be my teeth ripping the head off your body and shoving it in your ass"

"Calm down sis, its just a warning, meet me in the place it all ended. The church where you were born there you can find out the truth about everything. Before you die. You have 5 days or I will go to that academy and bring every vampire to kill those teens and your friends. There we will settle the score a little battle."

"And if I don't? I ask?"

"You already know,

"You bitch"Tristan said

"Goodbye Elissa I look forward to seeing you."

Isolde and her guys left. Either way she wants to kill me so why not find out the truth before she does. I have to go to the church. Where it all began!