Chapter 1

Transcendence • Chapter
Unedited!!!

Before the age of the Prophecy
Before there was the vampires werewolves and witches there was man. The human race was born and had to continue to do what they were born to do. Love. Sacrifice. Prayer. Commitment. Work. And most importantly Imprint.

After the Vampires were born. There was one thing they craved for... Strength. After the werewolves were born there was one thing they yearned for companionship. After the witches came to a rise there was one they needed Sacrifice.

One witch, One Vampire, One Werewolf, told stories from generation to generation about a prophecy that would be born from the dawn of times. "One hybrid from the three foes will lead to victory and will change the balances of nature. And kill those who stop him. This hybrid would not be any ordinary person. It will be stronger. Faster. Young. Unbeatable. The first hybrid of it's race.

The Original Witch who for told the prophecy said "You cannot change fate. But you can end it".

Everyone was in search for the hybrid that would be born. As for they will be defeated. And their one thing to do Is to find it. Then destroy.

- The book of witches

Elissa's Birth

Sabine is watching the window. Looking for intruders. A lot of intruders have been coming since she and Demetrius declared their love and turned their backs on their families. She feels her stomach. Caressing her pregnant belly. She smiles. She has imprinted on her baby inside her. Sabine starts talking to her belly.

"You're not dangerous. Are you?"
Everyone thinks you are. Sometimes I think to myself if there wasn't a law for us all wouldn't me and Demetrius be happily ever after living in peace.
All I know is that the world is a dangerous place and I won't protect you. But your stronger than me even the others. Your going to be born into a world where everyone will hate you because you're different. The Prophecy. Theyre afraid of you. Your the saviour. The one to restore balance."

Sabine felt a kick. The baby was moving inside of her stomach. They were heavy kicks. The movements in her stomach made her happy.

Demetrius is outside with Lucius and Kate talking.

"Can you believe its been 6 months already. My stomach has gotten really big. She should be giving any day now" Demetrius says.

"Thought of any names?" Kate asked.

Lucius was looking at Kate strange. Right now they are in a dangerous situation and she is really going to ask about names? They had to worry about living to the moment to see their newborn baby.

I always wondered why Lucius wanted to help them. He was just another vampire. Why was his mind set on helping us. There had to be more to his story.

Before all of this. I was just a young 23 year old werewolf. Living with my father and my brothers. Being normal werewolves in our pack. Changing during the full moon. And surviving vampire attacks. Sometimes hunters would try to kill us to our extinction.

My father and brothers made a family pact to stick to together for each other no matter what happens. Then I met Demetrius on one of the darkest days of my life. He was the light to my darkness. From there on our pact was broken. I fell in love with the enemy.

Afterwards Demetrius was smiling. He was trying to come up with baby names. He wasn't good with names. But him and I had agreed on one.

"Well... Me and Sabine said if it was a boy Isaac"