27. Yandere (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

That's when he reached out to pick up the piece of bocky he hadn't finished... but it wasn't there. He thought for a bit before shaking it off and grabbing a new piece as if it was nothing.

You let your hand go from your mouth and looked at the time. 'Oh shiz, I'm late for work!' You sneaked away and ran down the stairs, nearly falling flat on your face.

As soon as you got to Sentucky, you pushed the door opened and headed to the manager. "Sorry I'm late Sir!" You bowed.

He smirked as he eyed you. "It's alright. A pretty lady like you shouldn't work that hard after all..."

You could feel yourself trying to hold back from the anger. 'Only Sempai is worthy... only sempai will do... no one else but sempai!'

"U-um... thank you Sir." You forced out, secretly wanting to strangle the guy.

"Why of course. Anything for a goddess like you." He said, walking away.

You sighed, and got to your station to work.

(Le Time Skip)

After work, you were about to open the door to leave the empty place when a hand grabbed your arm. You cringed.

"Well, it wouldn't be nice to let a beautiful creature like you home alone. You felt yourself being dragged somewhere. You were pushed through a door that led to an alleyway. The man clutched your arm. You looked back at your boss and laughed.

"Yeah, I think I can go home myself."

"You're sure about that?"

You're eyes glowed with hatred. You smiled evilly. "Positive."

The man's eyes widened as he felt a strong pain in his back. You tore out the knife in his back and watched him drop to the floor. "Yeah... you DON'T want to mess with me..."

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

'Well... that didn't go the smoothest way planned...' you thought, dragging the lifeless body to a dumpster and covering all the evidence.

You flung his body into the dumpster and took a trash bag, placing it over him. You closed the bin and started painting over the trail of blood.

(Le Time Skip)

Two people down...

It's not THAT bad...

Just a few dead people never hurt anyone... Atleast not the ones alive today... hopefully.

You sighed and went back to Sempai's place, overhearing some yelling from just down the stairs. You climbed up and hid in your usual corner outside a window. You looked in and saw a fuchsia haired girl yelling at the three men.

"THAT'S IT! I'M LEAVING!! WHERE'S MY BAG!!"

Urushihara blinked at the bag next to his computer and picked it up, turning to Emi. She immediately snatched it away.

"Don't touch my things!! I don't want to be infected with your NEETNESS!!"

Urushihara seemed offended by this. "What the hell! It's not contagious!!"

You started to debate on weather or not this girl would be a threat to you. She seemed like she would kill him... does that mean he hates her? Well... she's still a GIRL. And you just can't take chances... can you.

You watched her angrily walk out and slam the door. Before she could march down the stairs, you grabbed her arm and shoved her to the wall in the dark corner, placing your knife on her neck.

"AHHHHH!!"

The loud scream echoed through the neighborhood.

No one to know what had caused it...

AN: OOh! CLIFFHANGER!! Is Emi going to die...? Or will you spare her life? What do you think caused the scream? Well, you'll see in the next chappie! Anyway, thanks for reading! I'll try updating ASAP!! Ps. Remember to vote and comment!! Bye guys! :3