I'm Pregnant

Three hours later~9:30 a.m.

I finally woke up due to a knock on the door. I got out of bed and walked towards the door. It was Lela who looked worried. She pulled me to the room where the girls were at.

Lela: "We have a problem."

Giggles: "What's the problem?"

Lela: "I placed all of our dresses together as soon as we arrived and when I woke up this morning, your dress wasn't there."

Giggles: "What do you mean?"

Lela: "Somebody must had stole it."

Giggles: "How can they steal my dress if the door was locked?"

Lela: "I don't know and the girls don't know either."

Giggles: "Well, I'll just buy another dress because I have to buy something that will tell me if I will have a kid or not."

Lela: "Can I come with you?"

Giggles: "Sure."

Lela: "I'll meet you in the lobby."

Giggles: "Okay, I'm going to buy what I need first because I need you, Struts, CheeChee, and KiKi to come with me to try on dresses."

Lela: "Okay."

Few minutes later in the lobby...

Giggles: "Are you ready?"

Lela: "Yeah."

Giggles: "Let's go then."

While walking to the store...

Lela: "How is everything with you and Butchy?"

Giggles: "Good."

Lela: "Can I ask you something?"

Giggles: "Sure."

Lela: "Are you pregnant?"

Giggles: "What makes you say that?"

Lela: "Just asking."

Giggles: "Well, that's why we are going to this store so I can buy a pregnancy test."

Lela: "Well, if you are pregnant, we will all be happy but Butchy will be happier."

Giggles: "Thanks. It's looks like we're here."

Inside the store...

Store Assistant: "Good morning, can I help you what you are looking for?"

Giggles: "Which aisle is the pregnancy test?"

Store Assistant: "Aisle 6."

Giggles: "Thank you."

Me and Lela walked to the aisle and found the pregnancy test.
I picked up a box from the shelf and we walked to the counter so I can pay for it.
After, we left the store and walked back to the hotel.
We made it back to the hotel and went upstairs to the floor level and walked to our hotel rooms.

Lela: "Good luck."

Giggles: "Thanks."

I walked inside the room and I see Butchy still sleeping and I went into the bathroom and pulled out the test.
I took the test and waited 3 minutes for the results.
After the timer on my phone went off, I picked up the stick and saw two pink lines. I'm pregnant with Butchy's baby. I threw the test away while dumping the trash. I left the bathroom.

10 minutes later...

Butchy: (Finally waking up) "Mornings beautiful."

Giggles: (Smiling) "Good morning. I have good news."

Butchy: "I's want to know princess."

Giggles: "I'm pregnant."

I told Butchy the good news and he smiled as he got out of bed. He pulled me into his arms and kissed me and smiled.

Butchy: "I loves you and our new addition."

Giggles: "I love you too."

Butchy: "Whats you going to do today?"

Giggles: "I have to buy another dress because Lela informed me that somebody stole my dress."

Butchy: "Sorrys to hear that sweetheart."

Giggles: "It's okay."