Heat Wave: Day 2

Strut's POV

Since it's above the normal temperature, I decided to let everybody come over for a swim to cool off. I called everybody one by one and asked them if they wanted to come over and swim. By then, Lela and CheeChee were the first two.

Lela: "Hey Struts."

Struts: "Hey Lela and CheeChee. You two can go into the pool."

Lela: "Thanks and Butchy should be coming soon."

Struts: "Okay, I'm going to make some lemonade."

CheeChee's POV

I must say that Struts have one amazing pool. Her pool is like a pool at a hotel and is large enough so everybody have room to swim.

Struts' POV

By the time I finished making the lemonade, there was a knock on the door. I opened the door and it was Rascal, Seacat, and Tanner.

Struts: "You guys, just go around the back way with the gate."

After that, I decided to order some pizzas. After I got off the phone with the pizza delivery guy. I took some plastic cups and the lemonade outside. Then, Butchy, Giggles, Lugnut, and KiKi came.

Struts: "Hey guys, I ordered pizza so it should be here soon and lemonade is right on the table but in the mean time, y'all can swim."

While everybody is swimming...

I heard the doorbell rang and I went back into the house and walked toward the door and I opened it. It was the pizza delivery guy. I gave him the money as he gave me the two pizzas. I said thanks and closed the door as the pizza guy left and I carried the pizzas outside next to some paper plates then I joined everybody else in the pool. To me, I'm glad that I have a pool in the backyard.