Heading to the Airport

Butchy's POV
We all went back home after we did our things to pack our suitcases which was done. I set my alarm for 4:30 in the morning so I can wake up to make sure Lela and I have everything. The alarm went off and I got out of bed and went to go wake up Lela.

Butchy: "Sis, wake up."

Lela: "Why? What time is it?"

Butchy: "It's 4:30 a.m. and we have to get to the airport."

Lela: "Can I bring my earphones?"

Butchy: "Yeah, I's think Giggles is taking her tablet but I's can call her?"

Lela: "Call her."

Butchy: "Okays, so do this means that you're up?"

Lela: "Yes."

Butchy: "I's go and call Giggles."

One thing about Lela is that if I's mention Giggles, she's get happy.

Downstairs...

Butchy: "Lela, comes on."

Lela: "I'm coming, just have to find my charger for my phone."

Butchy: "I's haven't seen it but you can use mines."

Lela: "Okay, I have everything."

Butchy: "We haves to go and pick up Giggles because Tanner is riding with Seacat and Rascal."

Lela: Oh, I was going to ride with CheeChee and Struts."

Butchy: "Well, call Struts or CheeChee to see if you can ride with them?"

Lela: "Okay."

*Phone call*

Lela: "Hey Struts, can I ride with you and CheeChee?"

Struts: "Of course."

Lela: "I'm on my way now."

Struts: "Okay."

*End of phone call*

Lela: "I'll see you and Giggles at the airport."

Butchy: "Okay, I's going to pick up Giggles."

We both grabbed our suitcases and went out the door. I put in the alarm password for the house and Lela headed to Struts' house and I headed to pick up Giggles then off to the airport.

At the airport...

Giggles' POV

When all of us got to the airport, we got out of the cars that we were riding/driving in and grabbed our suitcases. The girls and I grabbed our dresses from the back seat of Struts' car and the guys grabbed their tuxedos from Lugnut's car then we all made our way inside the airport so we can get our plane tickets and go through security check so we can head to Vegas.