So Into You

15 minutes later into the party...

Giggles' POV:

I looked around and see everyone having a good time but Butchy is nowhere to be seen.

Giggles: "Lela, have you seen Butchy?"

Lela: "Yeah, he's outside."

Giggles: "Thanks."

I walked outside to find Butchy sitting on the beach. I walked over to him and sat down next to him.

Giggles: "Hey, why are you sitting here by yourself?"

Butchy: "I just need some air. Are you having a good time?"

Giggles: "Yes but you're not in there. Can I tell you something?"

Butchy: "Sure."

Giggles: "Ever since I met you, I've been so into you even before the war had ended."

Butchy: "You's have?"

Giggles: "Yeah. And now I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

Butchy: "To be honest, I's been so into you too and I wouldn't have nobody else except for you."

Giggles: "I love you and that's all that matters."

We leaned in for a passionate kiss while the moonlight shining so bright in the night sky. We pull apart and as soon as I stood up, Butchy playfully tackled me.

Butchy: "You's know, Lela is going to be at Struts' house for the night so I was thinking that you's can come over?"

Giggles: "Well, Tanner will be over Rascal's house so sure I will come over."

Butchy: "Awesome. Come on, let's go back inside and help clean up."

Giggles: "Okay."

We got up from the sand and brushed it off of us. We walked into Big Momma's hand in hand and started helping clean up. This was the best birthday ever.

Butchy's POV

I am so happy with Giggles. I would do anything for her. She's my beautiful princess forever. After we helped cleaned up, we all went home for the night. Lugnut walked by himself. CheeChee walked with Seacat, Struts walked with Rascal, and Tanner, Lela, Giggles and I walked together. We all walked to our houses. When Lela, Giggles, and I got into the house, Lela went to her room and packed a bag to take over Struts' house. After she packed her bag, she came downstairs and gave us hugs.

Lela: "Okay, see ya."

Giggles: "Have fun."

Butchy: "Bye sis."

After Lela left, I told Giggles to stay downstairs for a few minutes while I go upstairs and light some candles in my room. After I lit the candles, I called Giggles upstairs and into my room. I pulled her into a kiss then I laid her on her back on the bed and things started happening.

Giggles' POV

This feels so nice. Not only I had a surprise party but with this with Butchy and me making out never felt so good. He took off my shirt so now I was in my bra and I took off his shirt which exposed his chest and abs and he does have a smoking hot body. We kissed so more than he took off my jeans and I took off his jeans as well then we took off our undergarments and got to doing it. Then a few minutes later, we finished and Butchy laid next to me as we was already in the blankets.

Few minutes later...

Giggles: "I really enjoyed that."

Butchy: "I did too. You know I love you right?"

Giggles: "I've been known that silly."

Butchy: "I knows. Let's go to sleep now."

Giggles: (Gives Butchy a kiss) "Goodnight."