Our First Vacation As A Couple

Lela's Point of view...
I woke up to total silent. That's strange...Butchy's not here because usually he would be in the living room watching TV by the time I wake up. I went downstairs to get a bottle of water and saw a note.

Note
Hey sis,
If you are wondering where I am, I am out of town with Giggles. We are okay but feel free to call me or if you need anything.
-Butchy

I put the note down as soon when I heard the doorbell ranged.

Lela: "Who is it?"

Tanner: "It's me, Tanner."

Lela: (Opening the door) "Hey Tanner, what's up?"

Tanner: "Giggles is not at home."

Lela: "She's out of town with Butchy because he left a note for me so I won't get worried."

Tanner: "Oh okay, do you want to surfing?"

Lela: "Sure, I will get ready and I will meet you on the beach."

Tanner: "Cool."

Lela: (Kisses him on the cheek) "Bye Tanner."

I closed the door and went upstairs to get ready to go surfing with Tanner.

Butchy's POV

I noticed Giggles sitting by the window looking depressed.

Butchy: "Gigs, are you okay?"

Giggles: "Yeah, I'm okay."

Butchy: "Okay, I'm going to go take a walk on the boardwalk, want to come with me?"

Giggles: "Sure."

5 hours~8:00p.m....

Lela's Point of view

Lela: "Thanks Tanner, I had fun surfing today."

Tanner: "You're welcome Lela. I will see you tomorrow."

Lela: "Okay, bye Tanner."

I waved goodbye to Tanner and shut the door and locked it. I went upstairs to take a shower and put on my pajamas. I went in my room after I got dressed to watch TV until I fell asleep for the night. One day, I want to go somewhere on vacation.