Our Way To Vegas/In Vegas

Giggles' POV
We are all inside the airport waiting for the plane to come in. I look over and see everyone staying occupied as in Butchy is making a collage. Lela listening to her music. Tanner and Rascal competing against each other in Fruit Ninja. Struts and CheeChee doing online shopping. Lugnut and KiKi are talking and laughing. Seacat is reading a story on his phone. Few minutes later, the plane came and we all made our way towards the boarding gate. As we walked into the plane, we all went to the first class section and took our seats.

Few hours later into the flight...

Butchy: "So, I's was thinking about the fact that you and Lela can switch places so when we do have our little person, we can be a family."

Giggles: "I would love too but would Lela mind?"

Butchy: "I don't think she would minds."

Giggles: "Well, let's do that then."

Few hours later...

Butchy: "We's landing."

Giggles: "Yay."

Butchy: "I love it when you's say that."

After we all got off the plane, we went to go get our luggage and there was a vacation bus which we all rode in to the hotel.

Few minutes later....

Butchy's POV

We finally got to the hotel where we were going to be staying at. We all got out with our suitcases and walked into the hotel and paid for three rooms. The guys share a room, the girls share a room, and Giggles and I have a room to ourselves. We grabbed the room keys which our rooms were on the same floor. When we all got our rooms, we all went in and started unpacking since all the girls put their dresses in their room and the guys put our tuxedos in the guys room. This is goings to be the best wedding and vacation for everybody else.