His reaction to your breakup

Vikk- he'd take it well at first but then he'd see you with another man and cry for days on end his videos are very bad quality and he doesn't stream not ever...

Lachlan- Lachlan will blame it all on himself resulting in him leading into depression he still uploads but his quality like vikk is declining as well as his views and subscribers...

Preston- Preston doesn't do anything he will just sit on his bed and stare at the wall for days on end just staring at the same spot he will not upload because he can't stand loosing you which results in him loosing thousands of subscribers daily but he doesn't care all he wants is you back in his life...

Rob- like the flower king he is rob does everything he can to try and win you back because he knows the breakup was  mistake his subscribers suspect nothing as he is still cheery and happy in his videos simply because he knows he can get you back because he is the almighty FLOWER KING!!!!

Mitch- Mitch moves on straight away and forgets about you by heading to a bar getting drunk and meeting another girl. Mitch doesn't seen affected in his videos but deep down he knows he messed up big time...

Jerome- Jerome bottles it all in not telling anyone about the breakup he acts happy on the outside but on the inside his heart is shattering into a million pieces piece by piece and there's nothing he can do about it but he does know he can win you back after all he is a bacca...