"So when are you going to tell her,'' Niall asked as he began to put some bacon in a pan.

I shrugged. "I don't know. How do you come out and say to your only child that her mother is dead? She's too young to really understand that now."

He nodded. "Okay, then maybe later. Do you want some eggs with this or...?"

"I'll cook the eggs if you want. Lea's still eating so that gives me something to do."

"Alright." He moved aside for me to start making the eggs on the other burner. "Are the lads meeting us there?"

"They're actually planning something i think for her. I don't know."

"I would at least thought that Harry might come with, since he loves airports."

His voice was dripping with sarcasm and tease. I couldn't hold in my laughter as i remembered the day that Harry got mobbed at the airport by some fans and older women. He was scared and i wouldn't blame him. What was funny is that there was this really older lady chasing him on a scooter. With Harry's long legs, he was sure to get out of there but she was still certain that she was going to get her kiss from him and eventually she did. On the cheek of course but it got her awat before the guards came and got her.

"Yeah... Harry's not gonna come," i said as i was catching my breath.

"Do you mind if i come?"

We both looked behind us to see Liam with some flowers in his hands. He's been different ever since Dani broke up with him for the second time and all of the lads think it's for good this time. He's been walking around like a lost puppy for a few days now. 

"Of course you can come, Liam. Do you want some breakfast?"

"Tea is fine, thanks."

"How's the moving going?"

He took a seat by Lea, placing the flowers on the table. "It's... going. You kind of get used to it for a while." He shrugged. "I got a single bedroom so if Lea wants to sleep over some night, she can," he said playing with her hair.

"Uncy Liam!"

He kissed the top of her head.

"Of course Liam, that's fine. Take her whenever you want."

"How about tomorrow afternoon? I've been meaning to introduce her to Loki. I'll take great care of her."

"Sure, that's fine."

"Only because i know today that she wants some time with Lexi."

"Leci Leci!"

After eating the simple breakfast and packing a bag for Lea, we got into our cars and began to drive to the airport. Of course i knew that the paps would be there taking pictures of what  3/5 of One Direction would be doing at the airport when we were on break before finishing the 3rd album.

"Leci?"

Lea was placed on my hip, the guards around us to make sure that no one crazy would come near us let alone Lea. I upped the security for her safety rather than mine.

"She's coming babe. I promise." I kissed the side of her head as she leaned her head down on my shoulder, rubbing her eye.

Soon, Lexi's plane was called and the people were coming off of the terminal. I saw the legs i knew had to be hers and i followed them up her famous body to her face, knowing that she would be there and that i knew what was mine

"Leci!"

She moved around in my arms until i put her down, running towards Lexi who's arms were open and ready to catch her. She kissed her cheek, pulling her into a hug as a tear slipped down her cheek. Lexi soon then brought her over to where the rest of us were waiting. She gave Lea to Liam after she hugged Niall and him and ran into my arms, wrapping her legs around my waist.

"I missed you," she said into my neck. 

"I missed you too babe."

I placed her down on her feet before taking her head into my hands, leaning in to kiss her soft lips that i haven't kissed in 3 months.

"I missed her walking," she said quietly into my chest. "I missed her talking."

"It's okay," I said to her as i rubbed her back. "You're here now."

"Forever?"

"Forever."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Where do you think Lexi went?

Comment what you think and the one person who gets it right first gets a chapter dedication.

Good luck (:

Daddy Direction (Zayn Malik Love Story)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara