Chapter Sixteen

Chapter Sixteen:

Zayn POV

A few months later....

"Uppie," Lea said as she extended her arms up to me to pick her up. I chuckled, shaking my head as my 13 month daughter wouldn't let me get ready for my day. I wiped the extra gel off of my fingers before picking her up and placing her on my hip.

"Well goodmorning to you too. Who dressed you this morning, hm," i asked as i began to tickle her tummy.

"Niall," she answered, putting her hand over her mouth to hide the smile on her face. Her hair was placed messily on top of her head out of her face. Her cream colored shirt was tucked into her skirt nicely. A little bit too nice to be Niall's doing.

"Niall," i called as i looked out the doorway for him.

"Yeah mate?"

He came out of his room shirtless, the shower water running in the background.

"You dressed Lea?"

He leaned on the doorway, a smirk playing on his lips. "Yeah, why?"

"You had no help from anyone?"

He chuckled. "Zayn, no one else is here but me and you. You obviously didn't dress her."

I rolled my eyes. "Fine. But hurry up and get ready. We have to pick up Lexi from the airport."

"I would be in the shower by now if you hadn't talked to me," he bellowed as he walked back into his bathroom, shutting the door behind him. I rolled my eyes, walking down the stairs with Lea still on my hip.

"We're gonna go get Lexi today," i said as i placed her in her high chair. "You miss Lexi, right?"

"Mhm," she said nodding her head.

I took this time to take out my phone and record a video.

"How much do you miss Lexi, Lea? Can you show me how much?"

She nodded her head, extending her hands out as far as they would go.

"Dis much!"

I smiled at her cuteness and cut off the camera, posting the video to my foreign twitter account that i don't really use. It's not like i don't know it's there or hate twitter, it's just that management has all my info and can delete some tweets that i would post so i just stopped posting all together, although this video was post worthy.

"Breakfast," she asked as she cocked her head to the side. 

"Yes love, i'm getting you breakfast."

I began to walk to the fridge, getting out her jar of baby food. It took some time to figure out what she liked but once we got there, it got much easier. And once we put her on human food that she can actually eat, it will be easier as well.

I dumped her food into her favorite bowl and as i placed it in front of her, Niall came down the stairs.

"That stuff is gross," he said, scrunching his nose together in a discusted face. 

"Well you're not supposed to eat it. It's food for babies."

"She's not much of a baby anymore. She can already talk some and walk."

"Well, you knew she was going to be smart, just like her mum."

"Leci," she screamed as she flung her hands in the air, hearing the word 'mum'.