The Sun Also Rises

Start from the beginning

Natalie may not be fearless, but she was no coward. So she grabbed the bloody, wooden stick (she would not call that a stake, seeing as it was basically just a wooden stick that wasn't even whittled) in one hand and her vervain-laced knife in the other, and then she opened the door, and they all just stared at her for a moment.

"Come on!" Natalie yelled loudly, she had no time to wait for them trying to attack her.

And they followed her command.

These weren't as dumb as Natalie first thought, because instead of them going after her one by one, they all did. That may not have been the smartest idea, but they were at least smarter then the werewolves.

Natalie first slid down, making three vampires who were coming at her up there smash into each others' faces and fall down. Then two more vampires slid down after her, and she grabbed her knife tightly and twirled around in a fashion that would cut up both their throats, and with the vervain it wouldn't heal that fast.

Five down, five to go.

By then, they realized the fault in their strategy and one came came at her from each side, one grabbing her from behind as she tried to fight him. She struggled in his grip, but to no avail.

"You're lucky Klaus wants you alive, you bitch." the vampire from behind growled into her ear.

"And you're unlucky that no wants you alive at the moment." she responded harshly.

Just as she was about to turn her hand around to stab her, two of the other vampires grabbed each of her weapons, annoying Natalie immensely.

"Now why don't you be a good little girl and sit and wait for Klaus to come?" the one of the two who didn't hold either her or her weapons asked.

"You know, now that you're basically defenseless, with no one there to save you." the other one who wasn't holding anything smirked.

"Okay, first of all, I don't need anyone to save me. Second of all, I do not need weapons to kick your ass." was what Natalie said before she jumped high and kicked the vampires holding her weapons in the face. The surprise of what she did was enough to make the vampire holding her let go and she elbowed him in the face as she grabbed the two weapons that were now on the ground, and used the knife to twirl and slash their throats as she did before, and the wooden stick to stick into the heart of the one who was standing closest to her. Luckily, there were more wooden sticks left from when she smashed the chair, and she was able to grab one by one, and stick them into the vampires, one by one.

She was soon finished with her defense/killing spree, and was so ready to go to where she knew she would be of actual help. I mean, since when hasn't the Mystic Falls gang desperately needed Natalie Saltzman's services?

She dropped her weapons, trying to brush off the dirt on her clothes and getting the blood off. That didn't really work. But she walked out the door, only to realize how dumb these vampires really were.

She was literally a few yards away from her apartment building, meaning she knew how she'd get to the witches' house. Even though she'd get a few weird looks as she was covered in blood and dirt.

Luckily, Natalie didn't give a crap.

▹▹▹

The Witches' House

You were probably expecting Natalie to be walking up to the centuries old house in a dramatic manner, walking up gracefully, as if she was the queen of the world.

That never happens for Natalie.

At total, she tripped at least ten times (but she only fell on her face twice so she felt victorious). And she was actually able to change once, but she wasn't able to get the dry blood off of her face without taking a shower, which she obviously didn't have time for.