"So can we get access to it?" Damon asked.

He didn't get a response.

"Ric, Natalie, we need to know what we are dealing with. If this wolfman thing is true, I've seen enough movies to know it's not good." Damon said, but neither Alaric or Natalie responded. "It means Mason Lockwood is a real-life Lon Chaney and that little Tyler punk may just very well be Lon Chaney junior, which means Bella Lugosi, meaning me, is totally screwed."

▹▹▹

Damon, Elena and Alaric had been decided that would og to Duke to check out Isobel's Research whilst Stefan and Natalie would stay and take care of Caroline. Elena and Stefan had said their goodbye, so she was just going to leave with Alaric and Damon.

"Sorry you can't come too, Stef." Damon teased.

"Call me if you need anything." Stefan said, looking down at Elena, ignoring Damon completely.

"Oh, I'll take really good care of her." Damon smirked at Stefan.

Elena cuts him off by grabbing Stefan by the neck and smashing her lips into his, something Stefan happily returned. Which was something that made the two people stand next to them feel incredibly uncomfortable, maybe even jealous.

"I think it's time for you to go." Natalie cut their make-out session short.

Elena gave her sister an annoyed look before walking over to the car.

"Goodbye." Stefan said and the car drove off, with Elena, Damon and Alaric inside.

▹▹▹

"I think I'll be able to handle it." Natalie said giving Stefan an annoyed look.

"She's a newly turned vampire. I don't think it's a good idea of you to be there with her alone." Stefan shrugged.

"No offense, Stefan, but you're not exactly the poster child for control." Natalie retorted.

"And you're not even a vampire." Stefan said, his smile faded.

"Which means I'm excellent at keeping bloodlust away." Natalie raised en eyebrow at him.

Stefan was speechless for a moment, not knowing how to respond to Natalie's sass. "Fine, but keep by the woods by the swimming hole. I'll be around there so that I know that nothing will happen to you."

"I'll be fine. I'll bring a weapon for safety's sake." Natalie smiled.

"I'll still stay close. Concidering you died last week." Stefan joked.

Natalie giggled.

▹▹▹

The Mystic Grill

Natalie had quickly fit into her mentoring role as she sat with Bonnie at a table, trying to convince her to make Caroline a daylight ring.

"I don't know how to make a day-walking ring." the witch shrugged sheepishly.

"Well, your ancestor, Emily, made both Stefan and Damon's, so it should be in your witch-cookbook somewhere, right?" Natalie tried to convince her.

"That doesn't mean I can cast the spell." Bonnie said, trying to get out of helping Caroline to come out and make it easier to kill.

"Bonnie, you know how to drop vampires with a single look, okay? I think you can figure it out." Natalie reassured the Bennett witch.

"Caroline killed someone, Natalie. I can't make it easier for her to do it again." Bonnie stopped trying to feign weakness, and rather going straight to the point.